[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
- Always 'out of ammo'. Most of the time this message is wrong, it only means you magazine is out or short of ammo, you have to reload. It may also mean your second weapon (you can have 2 in the loadout and swap between them) is out of ammo, the currently equipped one is ok. Indeed, often you do actually run out of ammo. I think there is some balancing to be made to let you carry more, or get more when you pick up.

fighting boss, the game makes u have to kill his underlings to get ammo, if not u run out of ammo then gg.
cannot focus on boss only.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If your PS4 doesn't have optical output, then have to use HDMI audio decoder/extractor. Basically HDMI from PS4 goes into the box, the same HDMI output from the box goes to TV, the box also has separate 5.1 channel output to speaker. Should support Dobly, DTS, LPCM etc.

Some examples (search Aliexpress for more):

if headphone is logitech g933 so can use this to experience 7.1 sound?

Elysium87

Reaction score
look at my wiki link which i posted earlier. it got show different ways of connecting speaker/headphone and etc to ps4.

but note that your headphone may not have the best experience when connecting to ps4 compare to PC

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
fighting boss, the game makes u have to kill his underlings to get ammo, if not u run out of ammo then gg.
cannot focus on boss only.
Ya, that's common video game convention. Boss will make you kill his underlings to replenish ammo, hp, mp.

Playing as Storm, I don't use guns much, so no ammo issue :s13:. Shoot out ice (target seeking) from hand, it has 10 ammo, can shoot in a stream, the cool down is very fast too, so pretty much endless supply of ice ammo (it damages the enemies like bullets, not just freezing them). I only use weapon after freezing enemy, then shoot ice again, or call down lightning with the other hand (ice+lightning is combo move). If teammates work together, I freeze, they shoot, I don't even need to use weapon. When running into turret tower, just shoot all ice ammo will freeze it, then lightning, a few weapon fire, freeze again, repeat, easily take it down. Or use the fireball (separate loadout), go behind cover, charge up, go out and fire at it, go back behind cover, charge again. Basically works like RPG but doesn't consume ammo.

Storm feels like a character from Diablo rather than a shooter game :s13: (and floats around in a bubble like Magneto). I tried switching back to Ranger, don't know how to play, it's basically just rifleman, melee can leave lightning charge, that's about it.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah sounds fun, i chose colossus coz look like Hulkbuster lol

Ya, that's common video game convention. Boss will make you kill his underlings to replenish ammo, hp, mp.

Playing as Storm, I don't use guns much, so no ammo issue :s13:. Shoot out ice (target seeking) from hand, it has 10 ammo, can shoot in a stream, the cool down is very fast too, so pretty much endless supply of ice ammo (it damages the enemies like bullets, not just freezing them). I only use weapon after freezing enemy, then shoot ice again, or call down lightning with the other hand (ice+lightning is combo move). If teammates work together, I freeze, they shoot, I don't even need to use weapon. When running into turret tower, just shoot all ice ammo will freeze it, then lightning, a few weapon fire, freeze again, repeat, easily take it down. Or use the fireball (separate loadout), go behind cover, charge up, go out and fire at it, go back behind cover, charge again. Basically works like RPG but doesn't consume ammo.

Storm feels like a character from Diablo rather than a shooter game :s13: (and floats around in a bubble like Magneto). I tried switching back to Ranger, don't know how to play, it's basically just rifleman, melee can leave lightning charge, that's about it.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
wah sounds fun, i chose colossus coz look like Hulkbuster lol
lol, I saw a let's play and he was using Colossus, so I thot I should try something else. I changed my Ranger armor (helmet, chest, arm, leg) to the alternate set (have to purchase with in-game currency, 25 Coins each piece) and it already looks like Hulkbuster :D. And both my javelins are in red+orange+gold, look like Iron Man suits, not that I intentionally colored them that way.

Elysium87

Reaction score
Is there any discount code going on? My PS plus is expiring in few days and I wanna renew it but not sure if there's any promo/discount code?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Is there any discount code going on? My PS plus is expiring in few days and I wanna renew it but not sure if there's any promo/discount code?
If SG/Asia, currently PSN has promo, buy 12 months (at standard SGD 43.90) get 3 months free. No discount code needed. Discount codes never apply to PS+ subscription or pre-orders.

auzzuro

Reaction score
Hi I thinking of play dbfz online ... do I need a psn than can go online play with ppl or don need

Crimsom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For overcooked 2 fans, there's a free chinese new year seasonal content. Just update to the latest version of the game to enjoy.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score

Devil May Cry 5 Demo

SG PSN download: https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/UP0102-CUSA13451_00-ASIADMC5DEMO0001

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.