Reaction score
looking for one too

saw this

Surface Go for Business

Optional LTE Advanced connectivity

wonder what it means.

https://www.windowscentral.com/surface-go-lte

see on the url it says available in Malaysia

I have FB message from Microsoft SG, saying that the LTE Go version will not be available in SG.

So wondering anyone over here got overseas Surface Go with LTE and use with local sim. I read that the LTE is unlock.

kokchoong

Reaction score
I have FB message from Microsoft SG, saying that the LTE Go version will not be available in SG.

So wondering anyone over here got overseas Surface Go with LTE and use with local sim. I read that the LTE is unlock.

My friend helped me buy a set from USA.
Working well with a M1 sim card

vieri_best

Reaction score
Anyone saw gd offer at the It show now ? Saw only $828 at challenger for the 8gb/128gb model. Like no cheap dao hor.

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does anyone else have the UAG case? i find it adds too much weight to the Surface Go.

yes, it will definitely add a lot of weight, which defect the purpose of having a light weight laptop.

No need such protection unless u have butter fingers.

balzebub

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using the base model 4/64 GB? How is the every day performance ? Can handle excel, ppt and word docs ? Does it feel sluggish out of S mode?

rexo

Reaction score
i use the 8gb model. Use for work. multiple tabs, using MS office at the same time. Not sluggish at all out of S mode. Recommend to go 8gb

ym901s

Reaction score
Anyone using the base model 4/64 GB? How is the every day performance ? Can handle excel, ppt and word docs ? Does it feel sluggish out of S mode?

I have been using the base model with no issue at all!

In the day I used it for daily office tasks and at night for watching Netflix and YouTube.

Don’t be misled to buy the more expensive model

Both performance are almost on par in real life usage.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
h.n @ expo hall 6a 8gb non LTE 912$ w/keyboard

and 4gb in pix
dC23U9Nl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.