[Official] SEA Black Desert Online

Reaction score
use a few reblath boots to clock a few 20 fs

use my secondary char equipment to clock to 25 and above fs, sometimes they can went tri on 0 fs or duo around 20+

after getting 25-27 fs i try to spam a few times to duo boss eq or those +13/14 ones can go up to 35-37 sometimes 40 fs i stopped

use these fs to tri my boss eq, failed a few times can go 50+

and repeat

result is tri dim,muskin and glove, failed a few time to my tet kza and kutum end up no material to duo back my kza:(

Happienoob

Reaction score
Just created account tried 15mins. Games seem to give me headache.

Now deciding if should commit to legendary package, but no idea if i will play long term.

Reaction score
can i catch up wif de community if i were to start now?
Got pros n cons, nowadays those boss items r selling cheap like boots, gloves n helmet. Currently got cny event so just afk fishing whole day to get the event item n sell for gold. Also bonus increase xp event, So pretty ez to catch up in few months time

Con is that everything are currently undergoing hyperinflation. those boss accessories like earrings, necklaces r very x in hundreds of millions.
Just created account tried 15mins. Games seem to give me headache.

Now deciding if should commit to legendary package, but no idea if i will play long term.
At first is overwhelming cuz of the stuff you can do in the game is alot, like fishing, farming, gathering etc. Best is find a guild to join first n slowly learn.

Sent from Sony Z4 using GAGT

Happienoob

Reaction score
Got pros n cons, nowadays those boss items r selling cheap like boots, gloves n helmet. Currently got cny event so just afk fishing whole day to get the event item n sell for gold. Also bonus increase xp event, So pretty ez to catch up in few months time

Con is that everything are currently undergoing hyperinflation. those boss accessories like earrings, necklaces r very x in hundreds of millions.

At first is overwhelming cuz of the stuff you can do in the game is alot, like fishing, farming, gathering etc. Best is find a guild to join first n slowly learn.

Sent from Sony Z4 using GAGT

So bought legendary pack. How do i pick up the gathering skills? I bought the tools from npc but cannot gather.

Reaction score
Reaction score
One year already le, I see some already have a few pen n hitting 600 gs in those chats.

Sent from Sony H8166 using GAGT

Reaction score
Got new content n events which can keep most going. When I see I can only get 0.1+% xp per hr to level 62 feel damn sian liao

Reaction score
bought this just to welcome Lahn:D

7subUIB.jpg

Aresden

Reaction score
does any1 has guest passes? thinking of trying out this game after i saw a twitch ad, thanks :D

Reaction score
Anyone know how to actually patch the game? lol the launcher always drop to low d/l speed
go for manual patch

https://www.sea.playblackdesert.com/News/Notice/Detail?BoardMasterNo=1&CountryType=en-US&SearchType=&SearchText=&isProgress=True&BoardType=1&boardNo=282

FakPinoyPride

Reaction score
Now i get a failed to apply patch file. Any idea how to fix it?? I downloaded the pap file and still doesnt seem to be able to patch.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.