Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

thumbtacked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I received my Funcl AI this week too. Paid 54 usd but it recently increased to 79USD on its indiegogo page. for its price, i feel sound is pretty decent but bass is lacking slightly. Noise isolation not v strong also

indiegogo order page says can't ship to singapore:s11::s11:

sajokj

Reaction score
indiegogo order page says can't ship to singapore:s11::s11:

From last week they increased the price and also stopped shipping to Singapore. Funcl AI is really Good, The sound quality is just awesome for the price paid. Shipping Takes many weeks.

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How is the outliner for handling phone calls. Music not super important for me. But I do alot of calls and so far most wireless seem to be either too soft, muffled or keeps getting disconnected.

Price pt is good though...

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS A5010

If u need for calls, go for mono Bluetooth. Plantronics 5200 is the best liao. Long hours plus active noise block. Probably in engine room the other party also can't tell

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought this. Not bad. Another air pods alternative.
MYoE00Vl.jpg

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

I dunno y anker dun put their earbud products in their home page. Cant find liberty or zolo or this.

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Jlyong0008

Reaction score
Just hoot the Anker Sound core Liberty Air from Lazada.

My first pair of wireless buds. Was using platronics back beats go 2 but got super irritated by the bad battery life and the wire which kept getting caught when I shift my backpack.

Only a couple of days old but it sounds better to my ears, even sounds more bassy. Recommend you give it a try if you are on a budget.

kirium76

Reaction score

My first pair of wireless buds. Was using platronics back beats go 2 but got super irritated by the bad battery life and the wire which kept getting caught when I shift my backpack.

Only a couple of days old but it sounds better to my ears, even sounds more bassy. Recommend you give it a try if you are on a budget.
Does it drop out easily from ears, esp used during workout?

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

wrathbringer27

Reaction score
I got the Mifo O5. Good sound for price 70sgd. No one tried yet? Minimal drop out too

Jlyong0008

Reaction score
Does it drop out easily from ears, esp used during workout?

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

I don’t usually wear it for workouts. I think light gym workouts should be fine once you have fitted tips suited to your ear canels. I have very large ear canals (have to use the largest possible soft-tips) but it feels secure. The buds are very lightweight and I don’t feel them when i use for my commute to work. That includes a long train ride and 10 min walk from the MRT.

Jlyong0008

Reaction score
Just to add, for the Anker Libery Air, there are a couple of issues I noticed in the few days i have been using:

1) Switching between devices is NOT seamless. You need to go d/c from your current device, either bluetooth off or in the menu, and then go to the new device and connect via bluetooth settings. My plantronics was easy: just pause whatever I’m doing on my current device, and connect via the bluetooth settings on the new device.

2) The sound connection is solid. But had three issues which happened once:
a) The stereo sound broke and I only had sound out from the right bud when I just paired them.
b) The sound sync between Left and Right decoupled after 30 mins and there was a lag between left and right. Had to slot back into the case and reconnect.
c) The usually good sound quality suddenly became echo-y after 30 mins and had to slot the buds back in the case and pull out.

Having said that, these issues only occured once for me. I’m still very happy with them.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.