[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Gold is buy one. I always buy the 12 mil gold. forgot how much gem or crystal le. :o

1.2m gold =600 gems. Heart pain.

My 光辉 雷丁后宫团 齐了.

M2XBdo1_d.jpg

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Remember to get easy 100 gems from world arena casual mode every week.

Just arrange with a friend to enter the casual mode together. U quit 5 times, your friend quit 5 times. Done. Both get easy 100 gems.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Just arrange with a friend to enter the casual mode together. U quit 5 times, your friend quit 5 times. Done. Both get easy 100 gems.

is it the same timing as joint battle ?

xxhikarutanxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can partner with u on this bo? Lol.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol sian. Roll ledin banner and get bozel instead. I have bozel/emperor/lana now so should I stay at empire faction or?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol sian. Roll ledin banner and get bozel instead. I have bozel/emperor/lana now so should I stay at empire faction or?

Wah. U so many SSRs liao still roll ah? I am stopping already. Saving up for featured banners and aim for Luna.

Dark is an incomplete faction even in tw currently. Better stay with empire and deploy Lana/Bozel if mages are needed.

xxhikarutanxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's your Nick/server?

Mine is Abell, baldea server. I am already done but can help by going in and quit 5 times for u.

Ahhh I see. Mine is the server that starts with S. Haha. Swordsman want partner on this? How to do it anyway? I tot is random onem

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Ahhh I see. Mine is the server that starts with S. Haha. Swordsman want partner on this? How to do it anyway? I tot is random onem

Cos' casual mode usually bo lang de. U and your friend enter together should be able to get matched together.

In tw, its so dead that I got matched with players 10 lvls lower or higher than me.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah. U so many SSRs liao still roll ah? I am stopping already. Saving up for featured banners and aim for Luna.

Dark is an incomplete faction even in tw currently. Better stay with empire and deploy Lana/Bozel if mages are needed.
I wanted a strong tank so trying for ledin. Sad man come out a bozel which could be free via event.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
off banner bozel ? u are pulling from the light banner right ?

Ya. The ledin and liana banner. I thought ho seh liao. Come out bozel zzz.

3_6 elite can't clear 3* with my current team. Too painful for my Sr tank.

remoir

Reaction score
i need some advice how to clear battlefield roses and the spacetime phantom. Tried a couple of times, always tio whacked jialat jialat..zzz

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.