[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i need some advice how to clear battlefield roses and the spacetime phantom. Tried a couple of times, always tio whacked jialat jialat..zzz

spacetime phantom the boss is hein ?

if so super easy, just don't attack and stand beside golem,

use teleport to teleport diehart and use his strike to move nearer to hein.

use cherie to navigate.

they 2 should be able to kill the boss together.

as for battlefield rose.. bait them coming.. and kill their dps first

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Something I need to say abt SR tanks.

Vargas
He is the current best SR tank. His tankiness rivals even ledin. Another good thing about him is he is very easy to increase stars because his bond gate is released at launch. If you are building an empire team, he is the go-to tank for the team.

Freya
She is great early, but falls later. She is the only tank for princess team, but high lvl princess teams go for ledin (if they have) cos' freya has a big issue. Her gate is not released at launch until very late in the game and she is very hard to increase stars, unless u are a whale or super lucky to pull a lot of copies of her.

In tw, her gate was only released recently and I have a hard time having her as a main tank because she is only 2*. 2 horsemen can kill her even though I got her 4* SSR armors.

Grenier is tankier than her (though his dmg sucks.)

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
bro relax on joint battle and check your PM

Maybe u should read what he wrote. I commented abt freya and he started all those personal attacks.

My cherie died because I covered his arse. Instead of launching an attack on horseman, he do lance phalanx and that's why my cherie has to tank 3 units.

And he can say 'at least i stick to my own lane'. Fck him. He did nothing on his own lane yet and if he wants everyone to stick to their own lane, play a racing game.

We are doing joint battle, not soloing lanes.

I had blacklisted him.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Maybe u should read what he wrote. I commented abt freya and he started all those personal attacks.

My cherie died because I covered his arse. Instead of launching an attack on horseman, he do lance phalanx and that's why my cherie has to tank 3 units.

And he can say 'at least i stick to my own lane'. Fck him. He did nothing on his own lane yet and if he wants everyone to stick to their own lane, play a racing game.

We are doing joint battle, not soloing lanes.

I had blacklisted him.

yah i know. relax.

we learnt from mistake.

middle lane the lane no one want to take..

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
if level 38 joint battle is not a walk in the park.

the next level is much worse. :s22::s22:

CountDokoo

Reaction score
Wah. U have 300k? I hardly hit 200k anytime. Upgrading stuff already killed my coffers.

I also used friendship points on hammers instead of other stuff like tickets. Gears more impt.

Don't have la. Just asking if 300k is worth it for SSR enchant. Never saw SSR enchant before also.

Edit: Ok nvm so I lied, i purchased the enchant and used it on SSR Staff.

This was the result:

https://i.imgur.com/XTjmCMt.png

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
if level 38 joint battle is not a walk in the park.

the next level is much worse. :s22::s22:

Lvl 43 the lane mobs/bosses are strong, + bozel boss. Good thing is bozel has short movement range, unlike altemuller who can fly and kill anyone unsuspecting.

Many lvl 50+ are still joining me in 43 joint battles. Lol

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't have la. Just asking if 300k is worth it for SSR enchant. Never saw SSR enchant before also.

Don't spend on SSR enchants. Its still random stats. Even if there is SSR equip also must think twice.

Gold is a limited resource.

And not sure if u guys share similar thoughts. Goblin killing is the most boring, necessary task in this game. I let AI auto these days liao.

I auto lvl 35 goblins. Although AI won't strategize to kill as many as possible, each goblin is worth more. Better than auto the lvl 30.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Lvl 43 the lane mobs/bosses are strong, + bozel boss. Good thing is bozel has short movement range, unlike altemuller who can fly and kill anyone unsuspecting.

Many lvl 50+ are still joining me in 43 joint battles. Lol

Much easier fight got level 50 plus the loots are not bad

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Much easier fight got level 50 plus the loots are not bad

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Not easy if they auto. Lol. Though quite rare. Most know what they are in for.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I manual aim those gold and red goblin first. no more then focus on silver.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Not easy if they auto. Lol. Though quite rare. Most know what they are in for.

If want to auto. Level 60 character?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I hate doing goblin killing usually store 3 keys then do 1 shot.. really no gold then do.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
If want to auto. Level 60 character?

When we see lvl 60 joining us and autoed, u know what we do? We all auto. Lol. Since its going to be a boring run where the lvl 60 can solo everything. Doesn't matter if we die. Just sit back and enjoy the carry.

Hiaz. I want lvl 60s to solo carry me lvl 45 archer aniki also no one want to join.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.