[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
When we see lvl 60 joining us and autoed, u know what we do? We all auto. Lol. Since its going to be a boring run where the lvl 60 can solo everything. Doesn't matter if we die. Just sit back and enjoy the carry.

Hiaz. I want lvl 60s to solo carry me lvl 45 archer aniki also no one want to join.

When I 60 I carry u. But most likely u 60 first.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
there is a map event, 30 food. in a small town, 2 lobster behemoth coming from top and right side. how to kill the 2 lobsters? i tried Leon low damage, Mage blast also low damage, healer holy word also low damage.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
If want to auto. Level 60 character?

Oh yah. Lvl 43 left lane is a big problem. Leon and his buddy Laird. Laird's charge will prevent your units from healing. Leon, as usual, hits bloody hard.

When he initiates 1v1 my lvl 48 cherie with angels, cherie dies.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
there is a map event, 30 food. in a small town, 2 lobster behemoth coming from top and right side. how to kill the 2 lobsters? i tried Leon low damage, Mage blast also low damage, healer holy word also low damage.

Leave the lobsters to the last. Kill the troops below first. They can only be damaged after the troops are dead.

Again, hiaz.... if only the gl audience are better behaved. Tw players share a lot of these strategies in the stage banters. I learnt all these 'secrets' from the banters they left behind.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Leave the lobsters to the last. Kill the troops below first. They can only be damaged after the troops are dead.

Again, hiaz.... if only the gl audience are better behaved. Tw players share a lot of these strategies in the stage banters. I learnt all these 'secrets' from the banters they left behind.

You got sea you got amdk all sorts of people

CountDokoo

Reaction score
Don't spend on SSR enchants. Its still random stats. Even if there is SSR equip also must think twice.

Gold is a limited resource.

And not sure if u guys share similar thoughts. Goblin killing is the most boring, necessary task in this game. I let AI auto these days liao.

I auto lvl 35 goblins. Although AI won't strategize to kill as many as possible, each goblin is worth more. Better than auto the lvl 30.

I was tempted by the notion that I'll probably never see SSR enchant anytime soon at my level. Luckily the enchant went ok though, 3 stats and all above 3/4 bar with INT being the highest.

https://i.imgur.com/XTjmCMt.png

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Enchant max bar stats give how much stats ?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I was tempted by the notion that I'll probably never see SSR enchant anytime soon at my level. Luckily the enchant went ok though, 3 stats and all above 3/4 bar with INT being the highest.

https://i.imgur.com/XTjmCMt.png

Gratz.

U more advanced than me Liao. I still can't bear to use all these ssr enchants I got in tw.

Gfw1y5m_d.jpg

Got them from a login event from day 1 I started playing tw.
They dropped later from lvl 55 dragons.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Definitely

CountDokoo

Reaction score
Gratz.

U more advanced than me Liao. I still can't bear to use all these ssr enchants I got in tw.

Gfw1y5m_d.jpg

Got them from a login event from day 1 I started playing tw.
They dropped later from lvl 55 dragons.

Ya I'm still 15 levels away from 55.. So assuming 1 level every 2 days, that's at least a month away before I see SSR enchant. That's why I jumped on the 300k scroll. :p

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya I'm still 15 levels away from 55.. So assuming 1 level every 2 days, that's at least a month away before I see SSR enchant. That's why I jumped on the 300k scroll. :p

SSR enchants are actually the last thing we need... Nvm. Spent Liao.

Rmb to save some gold for lvl 40 class upgrades and equipment upgrades.

The moment u hit lvl 40 and do lvl 40 difficulty stuff, all enemies have upgraded soldiers with very high hp.

Don't know when then we can have guild conquest....

Guild shop:
5ctOLJ1_d.jpg

Runestones, class upgrade materials, equipment limit break materials.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
SSR enchants are actually the last thing we need... Nvm. Spent Liao.

Rmb to save some gold for lvl 40 class upgrades and equipment upgrades.

The moment u hit lvl 40 and do lvl 40 difficulty stuff, all enemies have upgraded soldiers with very high hp.

Don't know when then we can have guild conquest....

The oNly thing that need to be in a guild for.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
The guild I joined almost done for the week. And I have 0 contribution this round. Lol. (I am less active these days on guild activities ever since I started gl.

LQspVt5_d.jpg

Guild conquest:

1. Every week, the guildmaster (GM) announces start of guild conquest for the week. Each announcement is a 'round'. The GM can announce max 2 rounds per week.

2. After announcing, the GM selects the difficulty that is suitable based on the strength of the guidies. Easy, Normal and Hard. The lvls increases from each difficulty.

3. The conquest map will be presented like above. 5 areas to conquer. The guild members can enter at anytime of the day, whether solo or team up with fellow guildies.

4. The icons above the areas are factions that are boosted if you select that area u want to conquer. Eg. Based on the above, the glory faction is boosted in the lvl 48 area. These are random and resetted each round.

5. Every unit a member own can be used once per day. If the member have multiple strong units, they can enter any area multiple times.

6. In each battle, 6 units can be deployed (solo or group). They fight 5 waves based on the area they chose, with the last wave being the hardest (characters of langrisser like leon, cherie, etc)

Add on (forgot to mention): The waves of enemies appear based on number of turns pass, not based on whether u have killed the earlier wave. If you are too slow in killing, u may have to face as many as 15-20 enemies at a time.

7. No matter u win or lose, as long as u kill something, u earn contributions and guild currencies. After the guild successfully conquered the map (100% conquest in all 5 areas), every guildmate will be rewarded a mass reward of guild currency. GM can then announce the start of round 2.

8. Guild battles do not consume any nrg.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
✅[New Limited-time Summon]✅
All-New Limited-time Summon Events: Legend of the Guardian Knight & Sky Commander!

New heroes are winging their way from the tumultuous skies of Langrisser III to join you in the fight against Chaos! During the event period, you'll have an increased chance of summoning four of Langrisser III's most legendary heroes!

-- Event Period: February 7th 06:00 (CST) to February 20th 23:59 (CST)
-- Increased chance to summon Legend of the Guardian Knight Heroes -- Dieharte and Tiaris!
-- Increased chance to summon Sky Commander Heroes -- Altemuller and Luna!

✅[New Event Dungeon - Dark Contract]✅
The Dark Prince Bozel has finally emerged from the Time Rift, wielding the ultimate power of darkness and offering to share it with you. All he asks is that you sign a contract – his power, in exchange for your soul! Will you accept his offer, or will you stay true to your glorious quest to reforge Langrisser?

Take on a new limited-time event and earn event points by completing special missions! These points can be exchanged for Bozel Memory Shards, SSR equipment, SSR accessories, and a whole host of fantastic prizes! What’s more, you and your friends can take on these challenges as a team!

Event Time: February 7th – February 27th
Event Location: Secret Realm – Limited-time Events
Event Rewards: Bozel Memory Shards, Gold, Trinity Crystals, Trinity Vouchers, EXP Potions, Bond Keys, SSR Equipment, SSR Accessories, and many more rare items!
Recommended Heroes: Due to resonating fluctuations in the Time Rift, the following heroes will be more powerful during the event period: Elwin, Liana, Ledin, Matthew, Chris, Egbert, Sonya, Rohga, Jessica, and Lester.

✅[New Heroes]✅
Liffany and Varna have accepted the call of the Time Rift and are ready to continue their legend in Langrisser's new era!

--After the update, you'll have a chance to summon these two heroes from all summoning pools.

✅[New Skins]✅
--After the update, Altemuller's X-Rigüler skin and Imelda's Pirate Queen skin will be available in the in-game Skin Store!

✅[New Gates of Fate]✅
Light and darkness are once again locked in deadly conflict on the continent of El Sallia, and the time has come for each hero to write their own legend in a new era.

--After the update, Dieharte's, Tiaris', Altemuller's, and Luna's Gates of Fate will be opened. Accompany them as they take on all-new storylines and obtain their Memory Shards!
--Rewards: Complete the challenges to get Memory Shards. Complete a stage with 3 stars and you can sweep it every day!

✅[New Time Rift Stages]✅
--New stages from Langrisser I: The Adventures of Ledin and Chris continue! Let's fight against the forces of darkness with them!

The continent of El Sallia is ever-changing, Commander! Face the new challenges it holds with sword in hand, and the light in your heart!

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally luna banner. I single rolled ledin just nice need luna to complete my princess team.

Should I replace varga with ledin for my current empire team?

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Finally luna banner. I single rolled ledin just nice need luna to complete my princess team.

Should I replace varga with ledin for my current empire team?

Still Vargas, because Vargas is getting the strongest lancer at lvl 40.

I just lvled my ledin to 40 and he get... Exorcist. But still better for tanking than heavy footman.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still Vargas, because Vargas is getting the strongest lancer at lvl 40.

I just lvled my ledin to 40 and he get... Exorcist. But still better for tanking than heavy footman.

Swap king to get the heavy infantry? Still not good enough?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.