(Official Tengah NOV 2018 BTO Thread) Consolidate all research here!

XxGaiaxX

Reaction score
Got a question here. So I applied for HLE, and from what I understand, the approval takes up to 14 days. But upon submitting the form online, my application got approved straight away?

So if I were to see this message "Congratulations, your HLE application is successful. You may view your HLE letter." does it mean my application got through successfully already? It even state the HLE Approved Date and Expiry date.

MarilynBluee

Reaction score
Got a question here. So I applied for HLE, and from what I understand, the approval takes up to 14 days. But upon submitting the form online, my application got approved straight away?

So if I were to see this message "Congratulations, your HLE application is successful. You may view your HLE letter." does it mean my application got through successfully already? It even state the HLE Approved Date and Expiry date.
Yes. It got through alr

Mr.mrskyle

Reaction score
I’m number 56 , selection on 28th feb ,0845am too! Seems like most of us kena on the 28th of feb? By the way which day is the opening day for selection? Got anyone with dates earlier than 28?

Sorry to ask, ur’s how many room? 😊

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got pple want to buy Tengah & live inside forest?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5A PRIME using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.