2018 iPad Pro 12.9”/11” Accessories Thread

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally bear to hoot the Zugu Muse case for my iPad pro 11'' after someone posted poisonous photos of it here. :(

Solid case.. well designed. Would recommend it to all. :)

Manage to find it only on lazada if anyone's interested:
https://s.lazada.sg/s.2af0

BT9RXOL.jpg

31x7o32.jpg
fIw1zYW.jpg
K48aLpk.jpg
gqat3r8.jpg
zViazkh.jpg

ksksksks

Reaction score
egzlA3J.jpg
7Z9FUTO.jpg

QhEGPEX.jpg

Poetic has released their lumos x case for the ipad 11 and 12.9
One of the best case for the previous iPad Pro 10.5

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i keep the pencil on the magnetic side and the pencil keep charging on the device will uplorry or not ah ?

espano

Reaction score
Is Apple Smart Keyboard the only keyboard for the iPad Pro now? Can't seem to find the logitech smart keyboard that is made for the 2018 iPad Pro.

What other keyboards are you guys using?

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
I will be using the original keyboard folio
It’s so much better than the previous generations of iPad Pro

Is Apple Smart Keyboard the only keyboard for the iPad Pro now? Can't seem to find the logitech smart keyboard that is made for the 2018 iPad Pro.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I’ve the 2017 10.5” Pro, using Logitech’s Slim Combo keyboard case. Good thing is that keyboard is backlit with an array of shortcut buttons on the top row keys, similarly to MBP. Keyboard is also connected to the iPad using the smart connector. Bad thing is the case is a little bulky when closed.

But I suppose for the current 2018 Pros, Logitech still has not launched the keyboard case.

ksksksks

Reaction score
Not yet. The highly anticipated ones are Logitech and Zagg keyboard case.

Now for case, zugu muse is the best so far for me.

I’ve the 2017 10.5” Pro, using Logitech’s Slim Combo keyboard case. Good thing is that keyboard is backlit with an array of shortcut buttons on the top row keys, similarly to MBP. Keyboard is also connected to the iPad using the smart connector. Bad thing is the case is a little bulky when closed.

But I suppose for the current 2018 Pros, Logitech still has not launched the keyboard case.

ksksksks

Reaction score
Agree with that. Not to mention the case doesn’t give full protection and you get dirts on it easily. It is light for a keyboard case tho

In fact Apple's keyboard folio case is already very good, only thing is that keyboard is not back-lit.

zheyan

Reaction score
There's no protection on d sides, and I noticed that using d Apple KB Folio too long, the back of d iPad Pro will have a "line" between d sides with magnet n without..

Zugu case for me ever since I got it.. and my Apple KB Folio dunno where it is already

In fact Apple's keyboard folio case is already very good, only thing is that keyboard is not back-lit.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agree with that. Not to mention the case doesn’t give full protection and you get dirts on it easily. It is light for a keyboard case tho

There's no protection on d sides, and I noticed that using d Apple KB Folio too long, the back of d iPad Pro will have a "line" between d sides with magnet n without..

Zugu case for me ever since I got it.. and my Apple KB Folio dunno where it is already

Perhaps the sides being exposed is for better cellular reception or access to external accessories without compromising functionality. Both my X and XS Max are using Apple's leather case with exposed bottom part but till now still look as good as new, just have to take good care of it.

zheyan

Reaction score
Yeah, it's d most minimalist keyboard case I must admit.. I like it too.
But taking gd care of it doesn't mean accidents wun happen. (that's why they are called accidents right? lol) For me, it's for my peace of mind, and also d multiple angles I can place (even though initially I tot I wun b using multiple angles when I purchased it, but now it's like one of d reasons why I like using this case)
And my Pencil is well protected too..

Perhaps the sides being exposed is for better cellular reception or access to external accessories without compromising functionality. Both my X and XS Max are using Apple's leather case with exposed bottom part but till now still look as good as new, just have to take good care of it.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's d most minimalist keyboard case I must admit.. I like it too.
But taking gd care of it doesn't mean accidents wun happen. (that's why they are called accidents right? lol) For me, it's for my peace of mind, and also d multiple angles I can place (even though initially I tot I wun b using multiple angles when I purchased it, but now it's like one of d reasons why I like using this case)
And my Pencil is well protected too..

If I’ve the new 2018 iPad Pro, I’d still go for the smart keyboard folio (though only 1 colour and no backlit keyboard).

True about the accidents part so have to be extra mindful about handling it. Pencil wise the new one also makes more sense as you can just take the Pencil out and write anytime (similarly for my Note9’s S Pen) and just put it back and it’ll automatically charge. My first gen one need to unplug the cap and slot into the port to connect it and leaving it connected will slowly drain the Pencil’s battery and once batt low, have to plug it in again to charge.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.