Appeal for infraction

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Dear Nevereatrice,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Posting Racist/Discriminatory Comments
-------
Posting Racist/Discriminatory Comments
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/i-notice-ap-funeral-5980518.html#post118850065

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...#post118850065

Originally Posted by*:
All are Chineses

All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg

This is hardly a racist post.
Which post is racist? Did I insult any race? There is no insult or vulgarity involved. The infraction is an unfair one.
Alot of trolls in that thread crying for infraction and abusing the report button
Please assist to advise and look into it. Thanks

Last edited:

xxxcat

Reaction score
Yes, I agree you are not being racist.

Being racist would mean being disrespectful. You are not being disrespectful in anyway

Orionz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah i feel a bit too much. It was just a personal observation. And don't think it has any connotation to race. I mean, Aloy is a Channel 8 actor, nothing wrong if all or most are chinese.

Even if wanna argue from the perspective of intention, should not warrant 3 points. At most warning or delete thread?

p.s. pls dont smite me for this. just thinking out loud.

cranthir

Reaction score
Dear Nevereatrice,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Posting Racist/Discriminatory Comments
-------
Posting Racist/Discriminatory Comments
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-notice-ap-funeral-5980518.html#post118850065

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...#post118850065

Originally Posted by*:
All are Chineses

All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg

This is hardly a racist post.
Which post is racist? Did I insult any race? There is no insult or vulgarity involved. The infraction is an unfair one.
Alot of trolls in that thread crying for infraction and abusing the report button
Please assist to advise and look into it. Thanks
you can read from the replies in that thread. Are they the trolls or you are the troll?
Honestly not sure what s the intention of the thread but obviously it offended the sensibilities of a lot of people even by edmw standard.
Admin will decide whether to reverse.

c

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
you can read from the replies in that thread. Are they the trolls or you are the troll?
Honestly not sure what s the intention of the thread but obviously it offended the sensibilities of a lot of people even by edmw standard.
Admin will decide whether to reverse.

c

Intention of the thread is penning down my observation never to disrespect anybody. If there is any post that indicates otherwise, please show.
Tbh Offended vs really racist to get infracted are two different things.
There is nothing disrectful being discussed here.
On a side note, there maybe someone wanting to take every opportunity to get me infracted in the disguise of justice. These are the trolls I'm referring to.
Furthermore, If they feel offended at the slightest, I can't really help it as I can't please everyone since There is really nothing disrespectful in that thread

Last edited:

zensushi

Reaction score
On a side note, there maybe someone wanting to take every opportunity to get me infracted in the disguise of justice. These are the trolls I'm referring to.

Unlikely, given your infrequent instances of recent infraction.

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This kinda topic has been raised so many times liao but clearly admin doesn't give a sh*t.

Its like the threads about what is considered "indecent" pics. To some BBFA, self righteous, no life mods, a pic of a lady in bikini is indecent and the pic is deleted/thread locked and poster infracted.

The excuse then was different mods have different perceptions but when pressed for a standard SOP for all mods to adhere to instead of suka suka, I recall some lame reason was given like mods are voluntary or something.

Bottomline, voluntary or not, mods need to follow a set of SOPs and not suka suka.

Just like the time a mod went to change the title of a thread from "Pinoy" to "Filipino" and infracted the TS. Reason being "racist". Even Filipinos themselves refer to themselves as Pinoy (boy) or Pinay (girl) so that was a classic e.g. of a self righteous, no brain mod slapping himself in the face.

If u have mods to monitor forumers then u should have someone to monitor the mods cos certainly some mods do abuse their powers and suka suka anyhow pass judgement!

If the mods proves himself to be a brainless tard who goes around abusing his power, getting involved in squabbles himself and making things worse rather than better, than he should be de-frocked and banned. Mod so what? Mod is god ah?!

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And I will also like to share my own experience where I was infracted for saying negative things about CECA. "racist remarks" was the reason.

I have seen even more venomous stuff written by others and no action taken. Excuse was someone reported me. No one reported the others hence no action taken. :s8:

quirkyhill

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And I will also like to share my own experience where I was infracted for saying negative things about CECA. "racist remarks" was the reason.

I have seen even more venomous stuff written by others and no action taken. Excuse was someone reported me. No one reported the others hence no action taken. :s8:
I have reported someone who keeps following me from thread to thread and calling me variations of the c word
But he is still around

SatkiSasuke

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Initially i see your thread.. i tot you appealing to be infracted lol

Sent from My Imagination using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.