Xiaomi Pocophone F1

kryptonit3

Reaction score
VU3jrj6l.jpg

not complaining 400+ vs a 900+ device :s13:

x3nor_S

Reaction score
Put cover over liao becomes normal poco. No point topping up for armoured version to be honest

multi

Reaction score
Put cover over liao becomes normal poco. No point topping up for armoured version to be honest

Exactly how I feel about it too. We will still buy casing irregardless of what material the back case is. So rather save the extra cost for some thing else...�

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
That’s why I was saying ppl looking at F1 mainly purely at performance to price ratio ie power users or mobile gamers,

Secondary to these ppl will be battery life. Camera and looks esp looks is a non concern.

Hence I find it strange for these group of ppl to be looking and commenting on Redmi note 7

Exactly how I feel about it too. We will still buy casing irregardless of what material the back case is. So rather save the extra cost for some thing else...*********

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw a video showing Oxygen OS on Poco F1
It looks like a Oneplus 6. (the full notch and chin)

Its looks all set for a daily use.

chaiscool

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That’s why I was saying ppl looking at F1 mainly purely at performance to price ratio ie power users or mobile gamers,

Secondary to these ppl will be battery life. Camera and looks esp looks is a non concern.

Hence I find it strange for these group of ppl to be looking and commenting on Redmi note 7

Or looking for ufs with slower cpu for responsiveness. Not everyone would need fast cpu in poco but the ufs would benefit even for normal daily usage.

immortal86

Master Member
Reaction score
can i check, after i update to the latest version with the 960fps slo-mo vid, i realise my status bar (notch) got bigger surface area compared to previous, is there any new settings i can set to minimize it?

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks. I noticed at fullscreen mode settings, I have a game app under 'these apps are optimized for fullscreen mode' and doesn't allow to set to off. But there's no x or home /back button ingame. I can't even exit app
:s11:

Edit : Oh my bad. I just realised I have to slide down the bar then the home button appears as well

Last edited:

bjornng

Master Member
Reaction score
Been using poco since it launched. For the price I pay, I honestly have zero complains. The UI is great, kinda already has nova gestures, great batt life and performance.

I am also a light user with not much preference for camera (but to me the camera is pretty good!), so high chance will remain on the poco series for a while.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.