Nintendo Switch thread - Part 3

Okaris

Reaction score
Finding Nintendo Switch

Does anyone know where I can still find a Nintendo Switch launch model or just an older model?

wacanbosi

Reaction score
Thanks, let the hunt begin :s13:

Super solid. Their previous model is quite warm but this model stays cool even with 2 PD ports in use. Sign up live up and use Citibank card for 8% rebate, and also use the $3 coupon provided by the shop.
=:p

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can still find a Nintendo Switch launch model or just an older model?
Unless you wish to install homebrew there's no reason to look for one

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

sumantochong

Reaction score
Whah! Now Switch Pro controller even @ Qishan only 7 days warranty nia (export Japan set) ... 🤣

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
Any casing recommendation as I found myself brining my Switch more for outside playing then at home.

wacanbosi

Reaction score
Btw, u need usb c to usb c cable right? Any specific cable to use? Where do you get the resultusb c to c cable?

Super solid. Their previous model is quite warm but this model stays cool even with 2 PD ports in use. Sign up live up and use Citibank card for 8% rebate, and also use the $3 coupon provided by the shop.
=:p

towerkek

Reaction score
got a korean switch, safe to plug ac adapter into extension cord that support 2
pin? Or need universal travel adapte or something?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.