Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sux it up
Customers dont care driving big theory.
Nobardy cares wat own or not owned wheels.
Pt A to B sometimes C.
Its all about rewards only.
phv.jpg

Fit1515

Reaction score
Evening guys. 新年快乐 to everyone. Seek you all opinions (Good or Bad are welcome).

I got a PA job offer with monthly net salary of $3800, Monday to Friday office hours, weekend 1 day off (either Sat or Sunday off). Company Vehicle will be able to drive home.

My current job is on freelance basis, monthly salary ranging from $2800 to $5000. On days no work schedule, either rest or driving part time PHV.

I was pondering whether to take up the job offer or staying with current job...
Thanks.

eagle8964

Reaction score
Evening guys. 新年快乐 to everyone. Seek you all opinions (Good or Bad are welcome).

I got a PA job offer with monthly net salary of $3800, Monday to Friday office hours, weekend 1 day off (either Sat or Sunday off). Company Vehicle will be able to drive home.

My current job is on freelance basis, monthly salary ranging from $2800 to $5000. On days no work schedule, either rest or driving part time PHV.

Thanks.

If you stay on current job, pls pass me the contact of the job offer.. ☺️😅

Fit1515

Reaction score
You got ACTA ?🤔 (Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment)

QUOTE=eagle8964;119094970]If you stay on current job, pls pass me the contact of the job offer.. ☺️😅[/QUOTE]

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
if me.
i will stick wih my freelance and focus on the freelance to more powderful like baby powder bua gao gao.

then side income from driving.

Thanks.

Unofficial_FAQ

Reaction score
Need at least a 8k job to be able to consider stop peng steering.. but is impossible to get cos no qualifications/no work experience/no cv :(

#grabforlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.