[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
this game is a catch 22 game ?

need to clear elite 4-3 in order to get strong,

but not strong enough how to clear elite 4-3 ?

lol

That's why no guild conquest and guild shop sibei jialat. Later new players who joined after guild conquest is released will have a much easier time than us.

junhoo

Reaction score
What should i be buying in black market , honor , friendship and equipment store ?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
What should i be buying in black market , honor , friendship and equipment store ?

Honor tickets and rune stone first

Friendship I go for hammer

Equipment store I go for the upgrade material

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I might whale to get atemuller on the last day if still can't get before that.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

junhoo

Reaction score
Now level 25 can make it in time and strong enough to get Bozel ?

If i buy 120 stamina per day plus use the daily burger .

junhoo

Reaction score
Btw if got extra stamina and cant progress anymore what shd i spend the stamina on ?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Btw if got extra stamina and cant progress anymore what shd i spend the stamina on ?

Aniki training. Clear time rifts to get class materials

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Now level 25 can make it in time and strong enough to get Bozel ?

If i buy 120 stamina per day plus use the daily burger .

U need to max out the stamina buy.. need to reach at least level 35

CountDokoo

Reaction score

I try to avoid buying black market after spending 300k on one SSR enchant lol.. :D That said:

Honor: I will aim to get the rune stone (500), followed by SSR accessory (1000) and lastly Trinity Voucher (150)

Friendship: I personally aim for 2 x Trinity voucher (1200) and then will exchange for rare crafter's hammer (50) all the time. EXP potions are easily farmable through Angelica's training and bright gems not really needed unless you're in a hurry to boost a character's bond.

Equipment: Rare martial spirit to upgrade SR equipment to their max (300) and then SSR item depending on which equipment on my main team is lacking utility (lacking extra skill on items like +3% to healing, +3% to defense when attacked etc). I imagine this to change once all items are SR, when the focus apparently will switch more towards getting Epic martial spirits to upgrade SSR items.

Last edited:

CountDokoo

Reaction score
U need to max out the stamina buy.. need to reach at least level 35

Level 30 can engage lv 35 quest liao... but leech. I let my wife leech me all the time.

junhoo

Reaction score
I try to avoid buying black market after spending 300k on one SSR enchant lol.. :D That said:

Honor: I will aim to get the rune stone (500), followed by SSR accessory (1000) and lastly Trinity Voucher (150)

Friendship: I personally aim for 2 x Trinity voucher (1200) and then will exchange for rare crafter's hammer (50) all the time. EXP potions are easily farmable through Angelica's training and bright gems not really needed unless you're in a hurry to boost a character's bond.

Equipment: Rare martial spirit to upgrade SR equipment to their max (300) and then SSR item depending on which equipment on my main team is lacking utility (lacking extra skill on items like +3% to healing, +3% to defense when attacked etc). I imagine this to change once all items are SR, when the focus apparently will switch more towards getting Epic martial spirits to upgrade SSR items.

Nice. Thanks

junhoo

Reaction score
Level 30 can engage lv 35 quest liao... but leech. I let my wife leech me all the time.

Actually for daily challenge , if u join team vs solo are the rewards the same ?

Seem that i am getting more stuff by joining a team.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

unless he host and set the min level at 30..

i host i always set the min level same as the quest level so no way leechers can join.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I might whale to get atemuller on the last day if still can't get before that.

For me, if I cannot get Luna this time, I will aim for the 2 green hair twin princesses next time. Schefaniel is also a princess buffer, and Angela has altemuller's dragon breath.

They work very well with Sophia. Schefaniel's aoe range is HUGE.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
For me, if I cannot get Luna this time, I will aim for the 2 green hair twin princesses next time. Schefaniel is also a princess buffer, and Angela has altemuller's dragon breath.

They work very well with Sophia. Schefaniel's aoe range is HUGE.

i want alemuller is faction buff.

Leon at desert without faction buff is pain in the ass

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
i want alemuller is faction buff.

Leon at desert without faction buff is pain in the ass

Lol. That's true.

If current gl banner is this one, u already start sink in Liao. Can get altemuller. Even if gana dupe Leon also happy.

neLE4fU_d.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.