[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
I've been playing KH3 and find it very delightful, so much fun to play (just ignore the story, cos really even if you have played all the previous games, you probably can't follow anyway). But there is one big issue that makes me curse and swear every time: the joystick direction control during flight (normal vs reversed). The game is nice enough to offer that setting, but for me, when I am flying the gummi ship in the 3D space, I want vertical "flipped", when it goes into combat (which takes place in a 2D plane, think of it like a space invader or arcade shoot 'em up mini-game), I want "normal". The game only has 1 setting that applies to both. So I keep having to constantly going into gummy config to change the setting. This is so infuriating.

Worse yet, when in the PotC world, there is flying sequence, which doesn't let me change the flight setting (the menu is not available when in a world, I don't know if it just took the last used gummi config). And during the sea combat sequences, the left-right control is also not following usual camera control setting. Ugh, they really need to fix this by expanding the setting options.

Another complaint, it's probably just me, but why, why include Let It Go!!! They don't have vocal version of the wonderful Toy Story song, why have this in vocal version? Really don't understand how this is popular, the song is awful and the singing is terrible. I only hate it a bit less than the Titanic song that goes on and on and on. Orz

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've been playing KH3 and find it very delightful, so much fun to play (just ignore the story, cos really even if you have played all the previous games, you probably can't follow anyway). But there is one big issue that makes me curse and swear every time: the joystick direction control during flight (normal vs reversed). The game is nice enough to offer that setting, but for me, when I am flying the gummi ship in the 3D space, I want vertical "flipped", when it goes into combat (which takes place in a 2D plane, think of it like a space invader or arcade shoot 'em up mini-game), I want "normal". The game only has 1 setting that applies to both. So I keep having to constantly going into gummy config to change the setting. This is so infuriating.

Worse yet, when in the PotC world, there is flying sequence, which doesn't let me change the flight setting (the menu is not available when in a world, I don't know if it just took the last used gummi config). And during the sea combat sequences, the left-right control is also not following usual camera control setting. Ugh, they really need to fix this by expanding the setting options.

Another complaint, it's probably just me, but why, why include Let It Go!!! They don't have vocal version of the wonderful Toy Story song, why have this in vocal version? Really don't understand how this is popular, the song is awful and the singing is terrible. I only hate it a bit less than the Titanic song that goes on and on and on. Orz

what is the title of toy story song??

now at the hundred acre wood world. so far i don't have any problem with the flight control. initially not used to it but got used to it after several gummi missions.

one thing i don't like is the keyblade powers are not very nice to use. their powers do not appeal to me. also they should have a mailbox at every world. i have to keep travelling to twilight world to post mail. hopefully if there is another sequel, i hope to have star wars world.

Elysium87

Reaction score

you don't like "let it go", doesn't mean other ppl don't like also.

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/W-6YOIcOfy0

Langrisser 1 and 2 remake.

Anticipating. Although i prefer the older 32 bit saturn and ps1 artwork m

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Unless ps5 support backward compatibility, or else have to wait for game library to grow.
Rumor is PS5 will be backward compatible with all previous Playstations, including PS3 (which is Cell processor infrastructure), PS2, PS1. Technically it's possible through software emulation, but not sure how much this is wishful thinking or actual rumor with some facts or clues backing it up. At least backward compatibility with PS4 could reasonably be expected, since it ought to be same infrastructure as PS4.

Anyway, if money is not an issue, just get PS4 now and enjoy. No need to wait for game library to grow. This is not like a Nintendo Switch which is years behind PS4 and Xbox One, so it has tons of multi-platform games rushing to port to it.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
jin afraid to get ps4.. anytime soon they might introduce ps5

Wait any further and you may really hit the spot between end of PS4 life cycle & PS5 announcement. And it may be years till the end.

I'm more afraid that you will miss out the next few years of awesome gaming. Haha. Your decision.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Official video from Capcom recaps the Devil May Cry story so far (spoilers for the previous games)...

I didn't really play the rebooted emo DMC, is it in the video (I don't think so), is it supposed to be non-canon?

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
Official video from Capcom recaps the Devil May Cry story so far (spoilers for the previous games)...

I didn't really play the rebooted emo DMC, is it in the video (I don't think so), is it supposed to be non-canon?

actually can treat 2 (only 10sec in the video) and DmC (the reboot) doesn't exist :s13::s13:

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its really gd. I am surprised its free given the quality and team work based. Managed to win 1 round so far.

Having played 100 hrs on pubg, black ops and fortnight.

surprised here no discussion or interest in it.:s11:

free to download no one like maybe because all scare too much mtx?

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
surprised here no discussion or interest in it.:s11:

free to download no one like maybe because all scare too much mtx?

now all busy playing kingdom hearts 3 or resident evil 2. i will be playing once i finished kingdom hearts since the reviews are mostly good.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.