Master Member
Reaction score
picture from facebook

the signboard so strong

GhXLbbh.jpg

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Taking a break from driving from 340pm to current... Another 6 hours more to go then Sunday can rest rest whole day.

Shoot my lower back pain. This morning sleep posture sala ...

Sent from OPPO CPH1701 using GAGT

Last edited:

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score

101love

Master Member
Reaction score

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Close shop now.... 12hours drive gross 406$ nia. Think no bed exercise, body not use to it that why lower back pain also.... *********

Still short of 10 �.... Tomorrow just finish it off with 3 trips then xiu kang for the week. Maybe go quick exercise at gl.

MonfaeSG

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm currently semi retired and would like to do something part time while during my free times. Thinking of driving PHV but i'm driving a BMW 523i with 13L/100KM fuel consumption. Still viable to drive and earn a profit ? I'm planning to drive during peek hours about 8 hours a day. Would really appreciate some bro's genuine advise. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vincent Ng

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
1. Got license already?

Hi,

I'm currently semi retired and would like to do something part time while during my free times. Thinking of driving PHV but i'm driving a BMW 523i with 13L/100KM fuel consumption. Still viable to drive and earn a profit ? I'm planning to drive during peek hours about 8 hours a day. Would really appreciate some bro's genuine advise. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vincent Ng

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
e nite is still young u so fast close shop.

i now at 365$ from 5.45pm till now with dunno how many smoke break in between.

but i also closing soon, as eating breakfast now the queue very long. by the time eat finish dunno wut time already.

Close shop now.... 12hours drive gross 406$ nia. Think no bed exercise, body not use to it that why lower back pain also.... *********

Still short of 10 *********.... Tomorrow just finish it off with 3 trips then xiu kang for the week. Maybe go quick exercise at gl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.