Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonfaeSG

Reaction score

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you are not “for the money” and have plenty of spare time.

Are you for the money or just to kill time?

Yah. Just got a TDVL. The Taxi one not the private one. Was thinking of driving taxi but my car is already fully paid. Still can drive for 2 years. So was thinking of using my car for private hire instead of renting a taxi. I don't mind the blue sticker. Only thing is the fuel consumption. Not sure if it's still viable even though I don't need to pay rent.

perrykjt

Reaction score
Don't mind if I crash this thread.

Can check if GrabRentals and LCR are same company or different?

want to avoid LCR if possible.

Thanks!

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
yum yum

NDJvBjf.jpg

MonfaeSG

Reaction score
For the money of cos ☺️. I mean I do have some spare time but I don't want to waste it driving for nothing. Base on your experience, driving 8-10 hours during peak hours for 5 days a week can earn me 3-4k nett? (Don't have to pay rent but high fuel consumption)That will be more then enough for me. Very much appreciate your advise so far sir. Because I have no experience in PHV. Thanks a lot.

Sounds like you are not “for the money” and have plenty of spare time.

Are you for the money or just to kill time?

Ambienlim

Reaction score
Wtf?? What did u reply her? So many things to say one, so nosy.

Think best is my Friend do pickup he drive through residents gantry. That one more satki. Let’s see what Aunty will say to that....

This morning fetch my daughter finish her tuition from Robertson Edge, time is still early I was 30 minutes early, the security allow me to wait inside the carpark to wait, i saw still many empty lots there. I stopped my engine and wait inside a lot.

After 10 minutes, suddenly one local Chinese Singaporean auntie in her 60 come in front of my car and looking at the blue sticker and look at me, ask me:

"Who are you wanting for?"
"Which floor is your passenger staying?"
"What time your passenger coming?"

"Do you know this is a private property, phv not suppose to come inside and wait?"

"You only can come to pick up and leave, not suppose to park inside and wait."

"Ask you passenger to call you when they are here."

"I will ask the management and security not to allow phv to wait inside."

This is private property......

** , she is only one of the resident there driving an old Renault car...

We phv driver always get look down by ****, now even our own fellow Singaporean..As long as there is a blue sticker on your car, you are nobody.

Ambienlim

Reaction score
The people who post on Gojek community Facebook...damn troll leh. Many Drivers there like got attitude problem one. No wonder PHC Drivers are so looked down upon.

Snakekiller

Reaction score
For the money of cos ☺️. I mean I do have some spare time but I don't want to waste it driving for nothing. Base on your experience, driving 8-10 hours during peak hours for 5 days a week can earn me 3-4k nett? (Don't have to pay rent but high fuel consumption)That will be more then enough for me. Very much appreciate your advise so far sir. Because I have no experience in PHV. Thanks a lot.

You can do normal grab car & premium.

Although fully paid, you need to factor in maintenance cost, daily 8-10 hrs mean monthly servicing for your car.

Nett 2-3k should be more realistic.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Shag lo plus lower back give problem. Oh u started a bit later then me... Similar earnings ...ya la go back liao la, almost 12 hr . Just woke up from 4am. Think my back better bit bit.

e nite is still young u so fast close shop.

i now at 365$ from 5.45pm till now with dunno how many smoke break in between.

but i also closing soon, as eating breakfast now the queue very long. by the time eat finish dunno wut time already.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, this is good.
Got do no do is fine.
No committments etc.
Go 4 it then.

I can assist u in comm insurance quotes for comparison.
Dun lui max, winwin
Yah. Just got a TDVL. The Taxi one not the private one. Was thinking of driving taxi but my car is already fully paid. Still can drive for 2 years. So was thinking of using my car for private hire instead of renting a taxi. I don't mind the blue sticker. Only thing is the fuel consumption. Not sure if it's still viable even though I don't need to pay rent.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
bo liao.... train also no use la. There are things called character that cannot change or hard to change one. Even with training, shits will still happen. Taxis are supposed to be more well trained but over the years oso so many taiji with the drivers and passengers even before phv hit the market

Degree holder or lecturer oso kena charge for perverting. there are things that cannot be train one. its the character. unless one is willing to put effort to change.

so i agree with lnmb. waste resources and plus TIME

Got wat to train?
Mai boliao leh....
Waste resources.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fleet dun bother too.
Rental collection is the most important.

Same goes to vendor(s), water money at min 20% is the priority.
Thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.