ctstalin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Head not so big don't wear so big hat lor

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS A5000

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tampines SOB seem very high compare to other area. Matural estate no ppl aim?

Nebulosa

Reaction score
I was thinking of trying for 4rm kallang/whampoa but the price is making me think twice.

zach123

Reaction score
My SO is adamant to get the Kallang/Whampoa cause it is near her parents. I am trying to persuade her to get a bigger house elsewhere at the same or cheaper price. Can even buy a maisonette at that price. :s22:

Last edited:

Duncallmebro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My SO is adamant to get the Kallang/Whampoa cause it is near her parents. I am trying to persuade her to get a bigger house elsewhere at the same or cheaper price. Can even buy a maisonette at that price. :s22:

Singapore is such a small island, no need die die must stay near parents lah :s22:

alalakam

Master Member
Reaction score
Jurong West BTO the plot of land beside jurong point not bad and cheap. I think maybe will more be oversubscribed than whampoa due to its high price

tingsters

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
whampoa... near boon keng mrt leh..
600k+++
HDB Huat ah !!!

Last edited:

HCS_HCS

Reaction score
Anyone still planning to get Kallang/Whampoa after the release of the pricing? :s22:
[4-Room: 518K - 674K]

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.