[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
haha same. and my emperor is worse. 1 block per turn. really for show throughout the stage.:s13:

Which is probably why I prefer flyers.

Anyway, see how your Luna's faction buff enhances the aoe experts of the princess faction.

Luna's buff grants an additional hit (15% of the current hp of enemy) to every enemy that got hit, whether by aoes or single hits. This is applied to every princess faction members in your team.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I can vouch that Altemuller indeed makes Leon fly in deserts, and some say in swamps, sea, mountains also. :s13:

Lol. Now u know his worth. He is really Leon's worthy partner. (Not mountains. Lol. Only usually passable terrains. Leon cannot pass mountains in the first place. He cannot really fly. But sea and swamps, yes)

And omg... bernhardt with upgraded soldiers still cannot fully route enemy lancers in joint battle. He is really only good for buff and stun.

Once u have altemuller, u might want to fully switch to strategic master faction. All the key members of empire faction are there (minus bernhardt). If u get Luna, even more hor sey liao. Mounted archer Luna + Leon is a deadly combo in SM fac.

Last edited:

junhoo

Reaction score
Anyone bought the Flag of Courage ?

Worth it ?

Extra daily reward for Goddness and Gym trial.

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought the Flag of Courage ?

Worth it ?

Extra daily reward for Goddness and Gym trial.

Worth it, I bought it in TW version. About $10 SGD converting to NTW.
1 extra Dragon and 兄贵, so you can do 2 dragon and 3 兄贵 daily. Super worth it in the long worth given that this game is all about grind dragon and 兄贵 (till u max all). :o

CountDokoo

Reaction score
Lol. Now u know his worth. He is really Leon's worthy partner. (Not mountains. Lol. Only usually passable terrains. Leon cannot pass mountains in the first place. He cannot really fly. But sea and swamps, yes)

And omg... bernhardt with upgraded soldiers still cannot fully route enemy lancers in joint battle. He is really only good for buff and stun.

Once u have altemuller, u might want to fully switch to strategic master faction. All the key members of empire faction are there (minus bernhardt). If u get Luna, even more hor sey liao. Mounted archer Luna + Leon is a deadly combo in SM fac.

Yea but I find Altemuller really situational. Like when got terrain obstructure then you use him.. otherwise I'll do Lance's buff which increases stats more for Empire.

But yea he's not a bad character also, has Supreme Overlord which is a good skill and heals himself like Cherie after battle. Problem is as a dragon master, he's not as good as Cherie (no double strike) and feels outpaced by someone like Lana or Bozel who you can put in the team to do more damage.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Worth it, I bought it in TW version. About $10 SGD converting to NTW.
1 extra Dragon and 兄贵, so you can do 2 dragon and 3 兄贵 daily. Super worth it in the long worth given that this game is all about grind dragon and 兄贵 (till u max all). :o

only worth if you are doing high level grind.

at least 40 and above.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Yea but I find Altemuller really situational. Like when got terrain obstructure then you use him.. otherwise I'll do Lance's buff which increases stats more for Empire.

But yea he's not a bad character also, has Supreme Overlord which is a good skill and heals himself like Cherie after battle. Problem is as a dragon master, he's not as good as Cherie (no double strike) and feels outpaced by someone like Lana or Bozel who you can put in the team to do more damage.

Ah?

Lance provides very basic buff that only increase stats.
Altermuller's buff not only increase same stats PLUS eliminate terrain penalties + he is a better flyer than Lance.

Plus almost all empire people belongs to the SM fac, which he also buffs.

Not sure why u would still bother to use lance now.

And a buffed Egbert is way better than Lana/Bozel with no buff, thanks to his passive extra hit for all his spells.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ah?

Altermuller's buff not only increase same stats PLUS eliminate terrain mods + he is a better flyer than Lance.

and u say there are only 2 Sr that is SSR tier.

vargas and chris.

i feel that all SSR if geared and enchat to the best. all are powerhouse ?

i always treat SSR as god.. so difficult to get. must be good right ? lol.

Last edited:

CountDokoo

Reaction score
Ah?

Altermuller's buff not only increase same stats PLUS eliminate terrain mods + he is a better flyer than Lance.

Because I have no other fraction buff starter :(

If i am not wrong Lance's buff is +20% while Altemuller is +15%?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Remless do you have a list of graduation gear aka bis for

cherie, Leon and ledin ?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
and u say there are only 2 Sr that is SSR tier.

vargas and chris.

i feel that all SSR if geared and enchat to the best. all are powerhouse ?

If they stand alone. With fac buff in consideration is another story.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Because I have no other fraction buff starter :(

If i am not wrong Lance's buff is +20% while Altemuller is +15%?

No.... same percentage. +20% atk, def, int. +30% mag def. Standard all across all fac buffs.

Only the SSR special effects differ.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which is probably why I prefer flyers.

Anyway, see how your Luna's faction buff enhances the aoe experts of the princess faction.

Luna's buff grants an additional hit (15% of the current hp of enemy) to every enemy that got hit, whether by aoes or single hits. This is applied to every princess faction members in your team.

I haven’t started using princess team. They say Luna is for late game so I’m not sure if using now would be better den my current empire team? Trading Leon off for Cherie.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I haven’t started using princess team. They say Luna is for late game so I’m not sure if using now would be better den my current empire team? Trading Leon off for Cherie.

Yeah. Trading Leon for cherie u will suffer a big hit on dmg output based on your team now. Maybe later when u collected more princess chars.

One word that can describe princess fac is.. squishy.

Even the tank is squishier than what other facs has. Must make some efforts to really gear up the tank.

Oh yah...
Another disadvantage with princess team.. There is one dragon I cannot do.
Thunder dragon. It totally eradicate me. Cos' no strong infantry char and the lancer is squishy.

My slowpoke healer (sophia) just barely walk near him, ready to heal, gana 1-shotted by his aoe.

Last edited:

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
only worth if you are doing high level grind.

at least 40 and above.

Wrong. Since everyone just started playing, most are without decent gears, lower level drops are equally good. Especially max SR gears are so much easier than max SSR. This is even true for 兄贵, do you know alot of the mat to open out the higher tiers drop only below 35? Without the extra 1 run, you need to wait many more months just to open up all the higher tiers unit. And by then you are already level 50, 60? using low tier unit?

Trust me, the pack is the most most most most worth pack in this whole game. :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.