[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
and u say there are only 2 Sr that is SSR tier.

vargas and chris.

i feel that all SSR if geared and enchat to the best. all are powerhouse ?

i always treat SSR as god.. so difficult to get. must be good right ? lol.

Addon:

Those 2 are SSR tier cos' of their skillset and usefulness. Endgame many people are using them.

The rest... well, situational. Probably in pvp. Even SSR geared also cannot beat those 2 in usefulness.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Wrong. Since everyone just started playing, most are without decent gears, lower level drops are equally good. Especially max SR gears are so much easier than max SSR. This is even true for 兄贵, do you know alot of the mat to open out the higher tiers drop only below 35? Without the extra 1 run, you need to wait many more months just to open up all the higher tiers unit. And by then you are already level 50, 60? using low tier unit?

Trust me, the pack is the most most most most worth pack in this whole game. :o

That's the problem I find with this game also. Account lvl increases too fast.

My aniki training and bond stuff I still need many low tier items to open liao and I hit lvl 40.

Guildshop I feel is impt because I can get class mats/equip limit burst mats w/o sweeping maps (and hence, don't get exp), so I can pace progress properly.

With the extra daily bonus do help in this way.

(PS: Now spamming bozel event even worst. Lvl even faster....)

Last edited:

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's the problem I find with this game also. Account lvl increases too fast.

My aniki training and bond stuff I still need many low tier items to open liao and I hit lvl 40.

Guildshop I feel is impt because I can get class mats/equip limit burst mats w/o sweeping maps (and hence, don't get exp), so I can pace progress properly.

With the extra daily bonus do help in this way.

Guild activities must do daily (very important), Use up all your sword daily, even fail also do. Best do with guildmates so can rotate units and clear for more points.

Use guild points to buy non elite map drops (those lower tier level 30, 35, 40 stuffs only). Those can farm from elite map one don't buy. Farm through elite maps. Elite map can only farm 3 times daily but the drop rate is almost 100%. Normal map, you can used up all 10 tries and get atmost 1 or 2 pcs only. Waste of energy to farm normal map. Use guild point buy, then farm elite map only. Most energy efficient. :o

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Guild activities must do daily (very important), Use up all your sword daily, even fail also do. Best do with guildmates so can rotate units and clear for more points.

Use guild points to buy non elite map drops (those lower tier level 30, 35, 40 stuffs only). Those can farm from elite map one don't buy. Farm through elite maps. Elite map can only farm 3 times daily but the drop rate is almost 100%. Normal map, you can used up all 10 tries and get atmost 1 or 2 pcs only. Waste of energy to farm normal map. Use guild point buy, then farm elite map only. Most energy efficient. :o

Yep. Elite drop rate for those SR mats are much much higher.

My gl account now quite jialatz. Really lvl too fast. Highest training camp lvl only lvl 9. Lancer training camp only lvl 3. Lol... Looooong way to amazon champion (姬武神) for ledin.

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yep. Elite drop rate for those SR mats are much much higher.

My gl account now quite jialatz. Really lvl too fast. Highest training camp lvl only lvl 9. Lancer training camp only lvl 3. Lol... Looooong way to amazon champion (姬武神) for ledin.

Jia you! I really no time arbo I sure play. :o

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Jia you! I really no time arbo I sure play. :o

I want to Jia you also hard... I want to Lao you actually.

Lvl too fast already. Gl currently has no guild activities and guildshop.

Now I am stuck. Cannot proceed further into rift already. All enemies with high tier soldiers and I have only 2 units with high tier soldiers upgraded. By the time I can fully upgrade my team with high tier soldiers, I think I will hit 45 liao. (And face another problem stuck with the lvl 45 class upgrade)

Guild stuff too impt. I hope they can implement asap.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
people said that wiki has been outdated for a long time. isn't it.

The number of SSR equips never increase from launch to current in tw. And this is best form of a wiki for this game. If they have more updated ones, pls ask them to share lor.

And we are at early stages of the game, not sure why they want an 'updated' one when other things are not even release yet, like elwin's upgrade fix.

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
people said that wiki has been outdated for a long time. isn't it.

NGA玩家社区

Can use this if you want. I used to get all the latest information from this forum but since is a forum, you got to read through one by one and get used to their terminology. I spend like a week or so to slowly get used to their terms and phrases, but ya, that website is very informative. :o

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Finally!
This is such a pain w/o guildshop.

E3WRx4J_d.jpg

CountDokoo

Reaction score
No.... same percentage. +20% atk, def, int. +30% mag def. Standard all across all fac buffs.

Only the SSR special effects differ.

Oh haha then yes Altemuller will be preferred :p. Guess I can get rid of Lance and put in someone more useful.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh haha then yes Altemuller will be preferred :p. Guess I can get rid of Lance and put in someone more useful.

So can call u formally SM owner liao. (sounds a bit...lol)

But I can salute u as strategic master if u can complete time rift 5-3 and elite 4-4 without upgraded soldiers. These 2 stages I totally cannot pass.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The no. 1 way to clear all feats, treasures and 3* for 5-2 in 1 turn.:s13:

Earlier on I tried with my lvl 39 team. Teleport Leon and luna. Retry many times cos boss almost dead left few hp. Keep enchanting for higher stats just for this. Shag. Finally over with it. Didn't take treasure cause I can't ohko at this lvl.

CountDokoo

Reaction score
Cherie's quest

Anyone bro know whats going on with Cherie's quest? My wife started her account last Wednesday up to now it has not appeared on her game.

Is it time limited?

skylink67

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone bro know whats going on with Cherie's quest? My wife started her account last Wednesday up to now it has not appeared on her game.

Is it time limited?

That's strange?
It should be available to new players when they start new account.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.