Apex Legends

Turalyon

Reaction score
Anyone wanna form a clan? this game needs to play with friends in the squad to be fun. Now too many noobs. keep getting teamed up with ppl who dunno what they are doing.

Reaction score
uninstalled after level 4, I starting to progress but maybe never mind....

The environment and the sharp firing sound give me headache. I think it's motion sickness.

The server has long waiting time.

KYLee

Reaction score
Can add me at Kalthus28. Just started playing.. Really really fun!!!!

taker42

Master Member
Reaction score
Can add me J7stR.

Paiseh CrispyPeddler, yesterday saw your invite but already in game.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
25 million players in the first week alone (across 3 platforms)

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
too bad only can play 3 man team. wanna play with everyone:s22:.

keep getting slaughter here and there haha

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
lol. no wonder i always landed slower than other ppl. give up and just land far2 away and slowly build up :s22::s13:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Latest patch notes
https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/aq8bh7/apex_legends_2132019_preseason_patch_notes_01/
VALENTINES DAYS - Store items will be available starting at 6pm PST on 2/13.

Added "Live Die Live" Banner Badge: Revive a member of your squad between 2/13 and 2/19 to earn this limited time badge.

Added Valentines Day cosmetic items to the store. They will be live and available in the store starting 2/13 until 2/19 and then they’re gone!

“Through the Heart” Longbow Epic DMR skin

"Love of the Game" Pathfinder banner frame

STABILITY / BUGS / PERFORMANCE / QoL

Various improvements and tweaks to UI.

Extended timeout that was causing players with slower hard drives to crash.

Addressed a number of client and server stability issues.

Fixed exploit where you could keep duplicating items in your inventory.

Addressed a number of stability and performance issues.

Fixed issue where players would get a gray screen in lobby when connecting for the first time.

Fixed issue where your friends list showed all your friends as offline and unable to party.

Shortened duration of Bloodhound’s Eye of the Allfather clones to remain in the world by 1 second.

GEAR

Arc Star now displays a grenade warning indicator.

KINGS CANYON

Addressed a number bugs with map geo like holes you could fall through and areas that players could get stuck in plus a bunch of other polish issues.

PLAYSTATION PLUS PLAY PACK

Art updated for the Playstation Plus Play Pack to the Flatline skin and Banner Card and changed the names to Deep Blue. This will affect all players that already have been rewarded the skins as well.

We still have a lot of work to do and we hear those frustrated by disconnects and crashes and are working to improve stability and performance as well as provide more visibility for everyone.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.