Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

Ceschfab

Reaction score
In the latest terms and conditions obtained from the Citibank website, I am not able to find the minimum balance required (means no fall below fee) for this account.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you guys manage to get the top up promotion form signed for topup done on 31 Dec ?

I emailed to them. On 26 Jan receive email that forwarded to bank officer to assist me. Till 2 Feb no one called so I called hotline. Say will send reminder but likely will contact me after the public holiday. Till today no calls.

Citibank banker service really sucks.

demoforce1

Master Member
Reaction score
Did you guys manage to get the top up promotion form signed for topup done on 31 Dec ?

I emailed to them. On 26 Jan receive email that forwarded to bank officer to assist me. Till 2 Feb no one called so I called hotline. Say will send reminder but likely will contact me after the public holiday. Till today no calls.

Do you contact your RM?

compro_1975

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Bro how much u topup? I really hate citi service... i gonna call 2mr again

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
someone mention there no mail statement but i receive my Jan 2019 last week in my letter box.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
someone mention there no mail statement but i receive my Jan 2019 last week in my letter box.

They change to estatement. Received sms last year. Can opt out using internet banking to continue paper statement

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Weird, i opened account with 20k in 2017 already got RM/PB assigned.

I opened with 15k. Increased to 35k about 9 mths later.

Read that some people offered priority status for 15k. The guy who opened for me did not offer. I also not keen so did not ask.

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Previously only 35k. Topup to 70k. No RM assigned. Latest statement shows blank under RM.

mine also blank :s13:

I received the CNY topup promotion email in Dec.

Late January I just walked into Macdonald House branch, sign a form and top it up to 70k. No problem.

JustDoLor

Reaction score
So it is good 4 u?

12. The Bank is entitled, at any time and from time to time, in its reasonable discretion with reasonable notice, to amend, vary or modify any terms and conditions pertaining to the MaxiGain account with effect from such date as the Bank may determine.
[unquote]

TehBeng

Master Member
Reaction score
mine also blank :s13:

I received the CNY topup promotion email in Dec.

Late January I just walked into Macdonald House branch, sign a form and top it up to 70k. No problem.

Bro maybe your relationship balance with citi > S$1 mil anything also no problem la :s13:

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So it is good 4 u?

12. The Bank is entitled, at any time and from time to time, in its reasonable discretion with reasonable notice, to amend, vary or modify any terms and conditions pertaining to the MaxiGain account with effect from such date as the Bank may determine.
[unquote]

Can you tell me which bank don't have such clause ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.