How is this an infraction...? REQUEST TO REVERSE IT!!

2bladeftw

Using "laughing smiley" also cannot?

I don't know if quirkyhill also got unfairly infracted in the process...

Can an ADMIN please come in? THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :) Other mods also can come in to offer their opinion, yes please..

hwzadmin said:
Dear 2bladeftw,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-new-year-festival-5989208.html#post119087491
Europe needs to learn from them

:s13::s13::s13:

All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg

Last edited by a moderator:

2bladeftw

I noticed her post and my quote-reply to her post both got hidden.

May I ask if there is anything wrong??? How is that considered racist or seditious or even against HWZ's ToS?

Please clarify ASAP, thank you very much.

2bladeftw

Yes I also got infracted
What is wrong with my reply?

Yes, exactly. There are replies that are much much worse than ours in that thread. Ours are already considered very neutral. And moreover, since when posting ":s13::s13::s13:" is against HWZ's ToS? SMH man...

Why is the mod anyhow giving up infractions? It seems like they are being trigger-happy and abusing power.

And I also feel that the mods are still aiming me for no reason. Like I kena marked... Or at least there is one mod doing so...

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, exactly. There are replies that are much much worse than ours in that thread. Ours are already considered very neutral. And moreover, since when posting ":s13::s13::s13:" is against HWZ's ToS? SMH man...

Why is the mod anyhow giving up infractions? It seems like they are being trigger-happy and abusing power.

And I also feel that the mods are still aiming me for no reason. Like I kena marked... Or at least there is one mod doing so...
Too many self righteous, trigger happy mods here. Some abuse their powers thinking mod means big F. Admin also don't give a ah*t.

Hat0218

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too many self righteous, trigger happy mods here. Some abuse their powers thinking mod means big F. Admin also don't give a ah*t.

vijay and milo havent replied in feedback forum in 2 months. bo zheng hu of coz mod(s) happily go on power trip giving ridiculous infractions like these, whereas real nuisances are allowed to spam freely :s8:

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg
Dear Rombot,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Thread Digging or Rubbish/Nuisance Thread/Post
-------
Thread Digging or Rubbish/Nuisance Thread/Post
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/o...#post119109276
Quote:
pruss huan
All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg

8qFUFlt.gif
Which power hungry nazi mod did that? Got balls own up like a man lah! Hide behind keyboard & enjoy your power trip!

2bladeftw

Hi, very sorry for bumping again...

Anyway, in the future, I will COMPLETELY avoid commenting on sensitive issues. Even if it’s just using emoticons, or to reply others who posted in a sense to “stir” the possibly contentious thread started by a particular TS, to be on the safe side, it is better not to quote certain posts which may cause readers to be uncomfortable.

I can still come in and make posts in such threads, but best to be on the side of caution. I can leave an opinion or observation but the best is to try and make it sound as neutral as possible? There are numerous other users (like deathan9el, mrclubbie, CSNation) who exhibit rather good forum etiquette and hence can stay far away from trouble :o

From the moderator’s perspective, their primary job is to try their best to “clamp down” on questionable content for the sake of maintaining a good reputation of this public forum. I remembered reading somewhere that even though we as active participants of a thread may find something “funny”, but others (especially members of public) who come across the thread may not feel the same way. Basically, there is a lot going on behind the scenes that we as forum users typically are not really that aware of while we are “having our own fun”.

That said, having fun and having some humour here and there is okay as long as it is regarded as “harmless”.

If the admin feels that the infraction for this should stay, then yes, so be it~ :) Anw admin is also very very busy, that I understand.

I hope what I just wrote above sounds sensible :). But I do apologise for the possibly long WoT :s13:.

Have a nice day :)

2bladeftw

Hi, I thank the admin for responding when I wrote in and emailed to membership@hardwarezone.com.sg. They said they have reversed the last infraction.

However, it still does not seem to be the case.

Just wondering when it can be done?

Thank you & have a good day! :)

2bladeftw

Hi, the 3 points have still not been reversed. Perhaps maybe I should wait till Monday at the earliest?

Thank you & have a good day :)

iatd8ok.png

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Mai kp la pls admin review my appeal thread first hor. I been bumping my appeal thread everyday but no one hiew :(

2bladeftw

Since the administrator already said the points can be reversed, is it possible for a moderator to just kindly be able to do so? :)

Or maybe I reply back using email and let the admin know they have not been reversed?

Can I suggest a moderator to check with administrator if what I said really transpired (evidence included in the screenshot I provided)? And then reverse the points accordingly?

Thank you :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.