[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
A little friendly advice for those playing KH3... at the end of the game of cos there will be a final showdown. Someone will say something like "tonight we rest up, tomorrow we go to war". You may think it's boss fight already, might as well finish it before going to bed. Don't do that, don't be like me today completely zombified. While it's true the final showdown is just a continuous event, there's actually like four more hours to go (including credit and post credit cutscene)! So plan your time properly if you are playing at night and have to work the next day - you better rest up too.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
surprised here no discussion or interest in it.:s11:

free to download no one like maybe because all scare too much mtx?

fps play on console no feel.

still prefer on pc.

but is really a good game. can see myself on it for at least a couple of hundred hours.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A little friendly advice for those playing KH3... at the end of the game of cos there will be a final showdown. Someone will say something like "tonight we rest up, tomorrow we go to war". You may think it's boss fight already, might as well finish it before going to bed. Don't do that, don't be like me today completely zombified. While it's true the final showdown is just a continuous event, there's actually like four more hours to go (including credit and post credit cutscene)! So plan your time properly if you are playing at night and have to work the next day - you better rest up too.

btw is it worth grinding to build the ultimate keyblade?

the secret cutscene is the post credit cutscene?

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Has anyone finished RE2R and how long did it take? howlongtobeat.com shows approx. 10.5h to complete main game + extras. I am expecting 15 to 20 hours.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone finished RE2R and how long did it take? howlongtobeat.com shows approx. 10.5h to complete main game + extras. I am expecting 15 to 20 hours.

main plus extras less than 10 hours. 15 to 20 hours means the whole game you either sight seeing or running around like a headless chicken.

auzzuro

Reaction score
Hi I have a HD full of mp4 movie but when I try to hook it up with my PS4 it cant read it anyways to do it

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
btw is it worth grinding to build the ultimate keyblade?

the secret cutscene is the post credit cutscene?
I haven't done it yet, only just completed the game. I played on normal and didn't need much extra grinding or forging ultimate keyblade to complete. Only died once in combat through the whole game.

For platinum, I think there is a trophy for ultimate keyblade, so I'll probably do it anyway. Heard that the keyblade is useful in leveling Sora to 99 (since you will want to kill a lot of enemies quickly), which is another trophy. And there are those challenge gates popping up in each world with harder enemies, so it may help.

However I don't think I will go for the plat though. I don't mind the collectibles and farming, but I see the mini-game related trophies I want to give up. So many of those and honestly the mini-games are no fun, especially anything to do with gummi ship, since I have the flight control mapping issue.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Got 4 scenarios u can play. Play all takes about 20 hours.

First run at most 9 hours even if you dunno how to play. After that can easily finish the game in half the time.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Okay...with extras still less than 10 hours. Replayability?
Replayability depends on how you want to play. Ideally you need to play at least 2 playthroughs. You can play as Leon or Claire in your first run. They meet early in the game, then get separated shortly. So the two will experience the story differently (Leon meets Ada Wong, Claire meets the little girl, etc). After finishing first run, you should do a second run (as the other char) to complete the story.

As both of them occupy the same world concurrently, one's action affects the other. If the first char solves a puzzle and opens a door, the second char doesn't have to (on your second playthru). If the first picks up a shotgun, the second won't see the gun. So your decisions in the first playthru changes the second. Often people will do 4 playthroughs - Leon A, Claire B, Claire A, Leon B (or something like that).

Of cos you can do higher difficulty, go for platinum trophy, speed run, play in tofu mode (your char literally becomes a block of tofu, but can still hold a gun), no-bullets-fired run etc. I made up that last one, don't know can or not, but this is getting into the make-your-own-fun fanboy crazy territory. For normal players, practically 2 to 4 playthroughs is all the replayability you are getting from the game.

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
As both of them occupy the same world concurrently, one's action affects the other. If the first char solves a puzzle and opens a door, the second char doesn't have to (on your second playthru). If the first picks up a shotgun, the second won't see the gun. So your decisions in the first playthru changes the second. Often people will do 4 playthroughs - Leon A, Claire B, Claire A, Leon B (or something like that).

original yes, remake no. theres still A and B, but theres no "first playthru decisions affects/change second playthru"

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
For those who are using earphone/headphone plugged into the PS4 controller, I want to introduce you to a little gadget I bought recently:

HTB1E6NFeyqAXuNjy1Xdq6yYcVXaf.jpg

HTB1IXLOgNTI8KJjSspiq6zM4FXal.jpg

It's an adapter that you plug into the controller, then you plug your earphone into the adapter. What it offers is easy volume control (via a dial/wheel that you turn) and mic mute (via a big rectangular button). Yes, you can already do these on the PS4 itself, but you have to hold the PS button, then navigate through the menu to adjust. This adapter just makes them quick and easy (if your earphone/headphone doesn't already have such buttons).

The cons are:
- It's a bit bulky looking, but it doesn't get in the way, you only touch it when pressing the PS button
- The button is not Mute on/off but Mic on/off. So when the button is pushed down (it stays down), it's mic on, mic is not muted.

I got that from Aliexpress at US$2.15, free shipping. You can do a search for "ps4 audio jack headset adapter" (mine is this).

----------

As a bonus, if you want to use a bluetooth earphone/headphone/speaker, there's this other gadget:

3-5mm-Bluetooth-4-0-EDR-USB-Bluetooth-Dongle-Wireless-USB-Adapter-Receiver-For-PS4-Controller.jpg_220x220.jpg

It's a bluetooth transmitter dongle that you plug into the PS4. Then you pair your bluetooth earphone/speaker to it (hold the button on the dongle for like 2s to get into pairing mode). (I do find that after pairing once, often have to do again when want to use again.) Note that depending on your earphone, the volume control on the earphone (if any) may not work.

Also note that this is transmitter only, no receiving function, so your earphone's mic won't work. That's why you see another little thingy that you plug into the PS4 controller's earphone jack. That's basically a little mic (it uses PS4 controller's built-in function to handle your voice input).

You can search Aliexpress for "ps4 bluetooth adapter" (should be around US$8, free shipping).

----------

So which to use? Really depends on what earphone you want to use. Do note that these are stereo only, no surround sound.

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought the limited edition kh3 ps4 pro?

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
0G7m66vl.jpg

Too many pictures of the game. Which one is the actual RE2?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some resident evil 2 some is biohazard which is which

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.