Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostmoment

Reaction score
Your is licensed lender? If it is, can try talk to them.
If they still persistent, lodge complaint to ROM.

Don ever borrow to return...
Grave mistske
I mean if I still have no money to pay as they noticed, what they will do next and how much extre do I need to prepare if they sue me.
Pls addvice
Thank you

Headached

Reaction score
Hi all guy, I need help
I has demand letter from money landers because I failed to pay last month what can I do now if I don't have full amount as demand letter notice me. Pls addvice (amount of outstanding is $1200) and I still can't pay because just had new job, I still can talk to them?
Thank you

Call them tell them u want monthly installment...if u afford to pay $100 per month just tell them..this how they count( $160x11)

chulu2810

Reaction score
What yr amt?
Propose to yr lml yr amt for a instalment. If they refuse, go help grp get them help. Like silver lining etc.

I mean if I still have no money to pay as they noticed, what they will do next and how much extre do I need to prepare if they sue me.
Pls addvice
Thank you

Lostmoment

Reaction score
What yr amt?
Propose to yr lml yr amt for a instalment. If they refuse, go help grp get them help. Like silver lining etc.
What is grp?
I'm not Singaporean, can I seek help from them?
As the letter date sent to me is about 2 weeks ago and I just received, how long do I have time to settle before they sue me?

Jfs111

Reaction score
For the update, i stopped paying this LS Dec 31. Changed house And changed number. Nobody bothered me anymore. Starting a new life

Super lost

Reaction score
Hope u can get out of the mess.. dun make same mistake and fall back into the trap again...

So u can enjoy the CNYs next year and so on

Ya ... I really hope everything will end soon ... hope will have a good CNY next year ..although this cny still not over yet ..but I'm looking forward to have to enjoyable cny next year ....

Makminah

Reaction score
What is grp?
As the letter date sent to me is about 2 weeks ago and I just received, how long do I have time to settle before they sue me?

Call them up and explain to them your situation. Licensed money lenders you gotta pay them up no matter what. They dont want to know you got no $$ to pay. You got to tell them when you can pay and how much. Stick to your promise and chances are they wont really give you a hard time. If you can only pay $200 by certain date tell them that. It is advisable to settle the amount ASAP though. If not the interest is sky high. So the more you delay, the more interest you will be paying.

Super lost

Reaction score
Call them up and explain to them your situation. Licensed money lenders you gotta pay them up no matter what. They dont want to know you got no $$ to pay. You got to tell them when you can pay and how much. Stick to your promise and chances are they wont really give you a hard time. If you can only pay $200 by certain date tell them that. It is advisable to settle the amount ASAP though. If not the interest is sky high. So the more you delay, the more interest you will be paying.

Ya..the interest will keep rollong and growing...if not wrong it charge in this way is late fee 60 per month and 4% of ur principal loan .. so what u can do is do call up up to the loan company and explain to them and ask for extend ur payment.. and also do take note it is not wrong if they send dept collector to come ur place to ask for payment..as long as they do no harm to you or any property damage police will not step in ... and also dun do silly things like u damage it or false report saying they damage any of ur properties.. cos they do wear body cameras to record down everything thing ..

chulu2810

Reaction score
If u r not local, i don know if they will extend their help but no harm chk out.
Most of them r religious group eg silver lining r christian belief so u need to attend their session while they work yr case.

Grp - group.

What is grp?

Lostmoment

Reaction score
This amt r small but they will work out yr interest.
I have few of these amt with LML n i ignore due to difficulties.
Just receive their letters n their collector also give up coming to hse unit.
I look forward to settle for them as soon as possible, hopefully no other fee more than interested and late fee because that is the most I more worried now.

Lostmoment

Reaction score
If u r not local, i don know if they will extend their help but no harm chk out.
Most of them r religious group eg silver lining r christian belief so u need to attend their session while they work yr case.

Grp - group.[/QUOTE

I have called but only help Singaporean

Headached

Reaction score
This amt r small but they will work out yr interest.
I have few of these amt with LML n i ignore due to difficulties.
Just receive their letters n their collector also give up coming to hse unit.

I also got 2 ml i nvr call. The DC come my plc few time 4-5 month oredy i nvr pay the balance..is the interest keep increase

chulu2810

Reaction score
Then u try Registry of Moneylender if yr lender give you a hard time.

Grp - group.[/QUOTE

I have called but only help Singaporean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.