Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean38

Reaction score
Hi all, wanted to know i have already delay payment to LML and due cos i was terminated by my work due company sold to another and declared bankcruptcy, and now on the rocks wif my wife and in laws due to lack of $$$ to contribute eventho alrdy inform dem of my predicament and LML. Have alrdy informed all lenders of my situation and dey totaly dun care which i guess no amoint of negotiation can be done. If no money reallu means bo money to pay. Not say i want to run i didnt all i asked was time return is return but the thing is alrdy informed of my situation jus why cant dey understand. We never wanted to be oit of a job nor do we want to be penniless...loans from 20k plus i reduce on my own to 13 k plus.....using watevar money i had now im stuck and lost again. Went to ccs directed me to silver lining directed me to adullam (awaiting reply) blessed graced directe me to AMP said don pay..(if talking about LS i understand don pay but dis is LML) feeling at wits wnd with no way to solve. Having insomnia cant sleep thibking of suicide..but wat is it worth alot have been going on after i lost my job. Severance pay didnt get a cent as dey declared bankcrupt. Wat am i to do..hob hunting now working part time to make ends meet..

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Iirc, ccs only deal with banks. They dont handle lml cases. As for your lml, try to go down to their offices and talk to them. The last thing they want is for you to file for bankruptcy. Because they will be among the last in the queue and it will take a long time before they can cover their principle amount.

Hi all, wanted to know i have already delay payment to LML and due cos i was terminated by my work due company sold to another and declared bankcruptcy, and now on the rocks wif my wife and in laws due to lack of $$$ to contribute eventho alrdy inform dem of my predicament and LML. Have alrdy informed all lenders of my situation and dey totaly dun care which i guess no amoint of negotiation can be done. If no money reallu means bo money to pay. Not say i want to run i didnt all i asked was time return is return but the thing is alrdy informed of my situation jus why cant dey understand. We never wanted to be oit of a job nor do we want to be penniless...loans from 20k plus i reduce on my own to 13 k plus.....using watevar money i had now im stuck and lost again. Went to ccs directed me to silver lining directed me to adullam (awaiting reply) blessed graced directe me to AMP said don pay..(if talking about LS i understand don pay but dis is LML) feeling at wits wnd with no way to solve. Having insomnia cant sleep thibking of suicide..but wat is it worth alot have been going on after i lost my job. Severance pay didnt get a cent as dey declared bankcrupt. Wat am i to do..hob hunting now working part time to make ends meet..

Dean38

Reaction score
Thers 1 lender dat reply to my msg of saying its excuses i even told him want to see my termination letter he said its not my issue bank in payment today. When i see this kind of msg i wont know wether to jus flip the table n be angry saying now i dont have money to pay due to no job...or still be the humble n timid oetson trying to reasom wif dem? And for One hope do dey negotiate on behalf or jus counsellin wif lenders not understanding situation.

Super lost

Reaction score
Thers 1 lender dat reply to my msg of saying its excuses i even told him want to see my termination letter he said its not my issue bank in payment today. When i see this kind of msg i wont know wether to jus flip the table n be angry saying now i dont have money to pay due to no job...or still be the humble n timid oetson trying to reasom wif dem? And for One hope do dey negotiate on behalf or jus counsellin wif lenders not understanding situation.

Don't call the collector . Call straight to the office...or u can look for adullam counsel..see what they can help u... but for info they will charge u with a small amount of 50 for registration fee... u may go for a try ... tell them ur problem and see how they can help u or advise u ... lastly to check do u have a job now ?

Last edited:

chulu2810

Reaction score
U try silver lining?

Headached

Reaction score
Don't call the collector . Call straight to the office...or u can look for adullam counsel..see what they can help u... but for info they will charge u with a small amount of 50 for registration fee... u may go for a try ... tell them ur problem and see how they can help u or advise u ... lastly to check do u have a job now ?
abdullam register $50..there will be 3% they charge total loan..so dun waste time and waste ur money to pay them 3%...

Headached

Reaction score

Bro...u tell th the reason and they dun care rite..u dun care ingore also but have to prepare collector come ur plc..if they call u ask the payment just tell them u no money. U want installment plan..just tell them how much u want to pay them everymonth..

Super lost

Reaction score
Finally had install IP cam at my door and also super door bell with cam .. anyone go near my gate door bell and my handphone will sound off.. then follow by capture the photos for the person in near view and send image to my phone ...

Sg_Oris

Reaction score
Ya true ..

I had the worst experience with Adullam. When you are there, the volunteers will make fun among themselves about your situation. Mr Wong has serious ego issues but cannot get anything done. They wanted to charge 3% admin fees and frankly if they can help, I don’t mind paying. We are already suffering in fear and in hardship and yet they still want to rob us.

The worst I got from a lady volunteer was that she asked me to find a guarantor for my $70000 debt!?!?!? I was puzzled... I needed help and not get another person into trouble.

I got to shout at her in order for her to get things right.

They even force you to attend their church sessions before they willing to talk to the LMLs for you. Even if you attend the sessions, they delayed calling the LMLs until I got to settle them myself.

When I asked them why they didn’t call the LMLs for me, the lady told me she is just a volunteer. She doesn’t work full time and therefore no time to attend to my case.

I told her off. Telling her that if she cannot help, don’t volunteer.

I strongly urge everyone to go any other group than Adullam.

I regretted going there.... letting the volunteers take me as a joke and wasting my $50 and wasting my time waiting there for hours before I can talk to their volunteers.

Simple things they also want you to go down to their office and waste your time. Imagine, I waited 3 hours just to have them telling me they will help me call the LMLs. And this just take 3 minutes.

Headached

Reaction score
I had the worst experience with Adullam. When you are there, the volunteers will make fun among themselves about your situation. Mr Wong has serious ego issues but cannot get anything done. They wanted to charge 3% admin fees and frankly if they can help, I don’t mind paying. We are already suffering in fear and in hardship and yet they still want to rob us.

The worst I got from a lady volunteer was that she asked me to find a guarantor for my $70000 debt!?!?!? I was puzzled... I needed help and not get another person into trouble.

I got to shout at her in order for her to get things right.

They even force you to attend their church sessions before they willing to talk to the LMLs for you. Even if you attend the sessions, they delayed calling the LMLs until I got to settle them myself.

When I asked them why they didn’t call the LMLs for me, the lady told me she is just a volunteer. She doesn’t work full time and therefore no time to attend to my case.

I told her off. Telling her that if she cannot help, don’t volunteer.

I strongly urge everyone to go any other group than Adullam.

I regretted going there.... letting the volunteers take me as a joke and wasting my $50 and wasting my time waiting there for hours before I can talk to their volunteers.

Simple things they also want you to go down to their office and waste your time. Imagine, I waited 3 hours just to have them telling me they will help me call the LMLs. And this just take 3 minutes.

Same as me...waste my time and my $50 go there...pay $50 for nothing. Atlast i settle myself call all my lml..

Curioustranger

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys pls pls do not engaged monetium leasing (Chinatown point) or ievo. Ievo is basically a platform for getting ur mobile phone, electronics, bags at a installment base payment and the team behind Ievo is monetium leasing that actually set up it. Even mobile shop has it and ask if u all want to do an installment payment. I signed it and agree. So I paid swee swee for 6 month, and on the 6th month we stopped paying for a month, because family got problem need use till money n electricity kena cut off. Tried to talk things out sincerely with them but he send guys up to my place to shout out like loanshark. Man came up ask me pay min $800 if not they won’t leave my place. I say if not I return my phone la to u since I can’t pay n u offered this amt $800 I can’t take out of my pocket because I dun have money at all. Came my place for several times in 1 week. Now they gave me an option to pay $100 for 36 months. Which we already paid $2600++ for 2 phone ($168 + $168) within that 6 months + late fee. late for a day fee $80. So in the end for a calculation I paid $6k + in total for 2 phone. Ridiculous. Pls don’t engaged their service.

Aion99

Reaction score
Tried to talk things out sincerely with them but he send guys up to my place to shout out like loanshark. Man came up ask me pay min $800 if not they won’t leave my place.

You willing to pay their late charges, willing to give in to their unfair contract, I think only can continue to pay right?

Curioustranger

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya some suggest go silver lining of MOL I never go shld b oso useless la. that’s why I’m here tell everyone dun engage with monetium leasing or ievo. If u can pay then sign. Something might cock up you dun noe Ma during installment. But ***** bo hua. Suck blood till dry.

My Father passed on call n shown them death certificates proof that father passed on n cnt pay for that month only, they still send his ppls come down knn next time daughter son born no buttock la

You willing to pay their late charges, willing to give in to their unfair contract, I think only can continue to pay right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.