Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
I seldom do peak hours so seldom kena erp problem. Usually when I enter town tio erp I am okay cos I decided to go in.
But mandarin hotel must avoid unless surge price or no erp. Even though you are not inside erp zone and Don want to get in, but if kena mandarin hotel ping, to pick up confirm erp, gantry just right before hotel. One way road some more.
Want to siam also cannot. Last Saturday noon I learnt my lessons liao. In the end to yck only 12$ minus 1$ erp somemore sibei bo hua.

Just a note to new drivers who dunno. Next time got mandarin hotel ping, confirm must check fare then check got erp not. If not to my advantage jitao cancel the trip.

Last edited:

pinkiefit

Reaction score
Hi all, able to advise on how to select on gem mission? I run thru all the tabs in grab driver but unable to find it.
Greatly appreciate ur help

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s a driver. It’s a rider. Opps, it’s a Gojek driver and his rider again.
———

Gojek driver involved in viral phone-throwing fight in Canberra Road

SINGAPORE - A video showing a fight between two men - a private hire vehicle driver and his customer - which led to a woman throwing a phone has gone viral on social media.

The driver involved in the altercation is a Gojek driver, the ride-hailing service confirmed on Monday (Feb 11).

Footage of the altercation, which took place in front of Block 306 Canberra Road on Saturday afternoon, was taken from the dashboard camera of a car that was passing by and uploaded on Facebook site Roads.sg.

The video shows a man in a white shirt with horizontal stripes emerging from a silver Toyota, along with a woman in a yellow top and a younger man wearing a black T-shirt.

A man in red shortly emerges from the driver's seat of the car.

The driver is seen confronting the man wearing a white shirt, who adopts a fighting stance. Both men fell to the ground after trading blows.

The woman rushed over to the fight, and is seen picking up a mobile phone from the ground before throwing it out of the view of the camera.

Netizens have speculated that the phone was dropped by the younger man in black during the scuffle by the two other men, and several have expressed their sympathy for him in their comments on the video post on Facebook.

The Straits Times understands that no police report has been lodged regarding this incident.

A check on the One.Motoring website confirmed that the silver Toyota is a registered private hire vehicle.

In response to media queries, a Gojek spokesman said: "The safety and well-being of our riders and driver-partners is our top priority.

"We are currently investigating this matter and it would therefore not be appropriate to comment further at this stage."

Last month, another Gojek driver was involved in a viral video. Mr Kamaruzzaman Abdul Latiff had shared a seven-minute clip on the Go-Jek Singapore Community Facebook page, showing his heated exchange with his customer, Ms Jovina.

The latter had been upset that he could not avoid Electronic Road Pricing gantries during her journey on Jan 29.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...n-viral-phone-throwing-fight-at-canberra-road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.