View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 04:53 PM   #11
God Of Pcc
Arch-Supremacy Member

i have been downgrade to PES E9 due to weak heart . can i defer ICT as my heart condition causing my arm to hurt and feel weak .. means i cant carry field pack or SBO... Can i defer ICT totally?
Here some hard truth

Only Pes F cannot go ICT,pes E9 can.

Last time Pes E9L9 say not suitable for all physical activities but now they change it to something

https://www.cmpb.gov.sg/web/portal/cmpb/home/before-ns/pre-enlistment-process/medical-screening-and-psychometric-test/physical-employment-standards-pes

Cannot carry heavy stuff,you need excuse heavy load.But for your info,my own experience i have a pem excuse heavy load,told my CSM,he reply say you excuse heavy load but not SBO,you can use a trolley push the sbo,helmet,ask me be thinking soldier.

Defer or not depend on what your unit culture and your CO but i guess your CO will refer you to MO and see whether your MO think you can attend the ict or not.

So my friend,advice to you,book a medical review before the start of your ict(yes some working day)in CV,bring all your medical documents and see MO and see how he can help.

Tried not to in pro during the first day of ict then see CO,must likely he will refer you to MO and you will be in no 4 with all your barang barang report sick let MO review have to wait and waste time but really it up to you lah.

take care
God Of Pcc is offline   Reply With Quote