Xiaomi Pocophone F1

osmond19

Reaction score
Just got my 128GB version and I got 2 sim card: 1 x M1 and 1 x Singtel. Able to get 4G+ on my Singtel sim card but not M1? Anyone able to get 4G+ on M1? However, VoLTE works on both sim cards.

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got my 128GB version and I got 2 sim card: 1 x M1 and 1 x Singtel. Able to get 4G+ on my Singtel sim card but not M1? Anyone able to get 4G+ on M1? However, VoLTE works on both sim cards.

Nice, 128G can rival notebook. Price and where/who did u buy fr?

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Does this mean if you buy poco from shoppee/Q10 or even TaoBao, it will come with Playstore?

I doubt you can find it in taobao as it is not released in china.

As mentioned, there is only global rom for pocophone, so you will get play store regardless where you buy.

VacheronLim

Reaction score
is there a setting to adjust if i'm wanting the screen to show exactly what the camera will capture?

currently when the photo is taken it will include a border area that is not shown when i'm taking aim :s11:

or only a third party camera app will solve this problem?

ronski

Reaction score
I'm on M1 too and only get 4G :(

tc4237

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there a setting to adjust if i'm wanting the screen to show exactly what the camera will capture?

currently when the photo is taken it will include a border area that is not shown when i'm taking aim :s11:

or only a third party camera app will solve this problem?

Mine doesnt have that problem. (I'm on 4:3 ratio) Only on WhatsApp camera, then there's that problem.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.