View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 07:50 PM   #180
HopeFaithLove

Cellos in its present form is built on lies upon lies, deceits upon deceits.
It is a big integrity and honesty issue. To date, I cannot credit the present mangement for a single truth or a piece of info that holds ground.Their business forecast did not happen; the so many contracts remain doubtful as they have not bring in a single $$ revenue; the value of the patents( claimed to worth hundred of millions) cannot be real 'cos it, too, have not generate any income.
For years, the management had blatantly ignored the sharholders interest and using the shareholders money,they employed some big gun lawyers to deny shareholders queries into the company's affair. We, the poor shareholders have no recourse except to pray for divine intervention.
That is why we were bought into the lies of the people who sold this trash to us. Even CP was duped, considering the amount she invested.

To make matter worse, JYT was blocking anyone who was trying to understand the actual situation. Suddenly, she is so busy & forever overseas in order to avoid the shareholders. I suspect that there are things which cannot be made known to us.

1 fellow shareholder told me that a handful of christians believe that JYT is the Esther in the Bible to bring us out of this mess. Pui!!! My foot lah....what can an uneducated ah lian contribute to a technological company?
HopeFaithLove is offline   Reply With Quote