Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am looking for value for money ones with foie gras. :s13:

Food Exchange had it but menu changed liao and it disappeared.

The dinner buffet @ spices cafe, concorde hotel got goose liver (they claimed its goose). Not bad, but also only 1 serving :s13:

delson_tan

Master Member
Reaction score
The dinner buffet @ spices cafe, concorde hotel got goose liver (they claimed its goose). Not bad, but also only 1 serving :s13:

Now quite difficult to find unlimited servings already. First Oscar's, then Triple Three (wasn't good) and lastly Food Exchange. Saw Ash & Elm had, but they have also changed menu before I managed to go.

I don't eat molluscs and raw food, so got to find those that is more worth for me. :s13:

gingours

Reaction score
Xun Wei Hot Pot 寻味火锅
Better reserve before going down, can reserve thru Chope app.

HAPPY CNY ALL
HUAT AH !

can recommend me some non-HDL hotpot places please?
must be buffet LOL to save money

plannign to go after work so not able to queue at HDL...

Da Miao Hotpot 大妙火锅 ... not buffet
Guo Fu Hotpot Steamboat

okay de mah?

Clopixol

Banned
Reaction score
No :(

Sashimi n seafood on ice came back though. The time i went, the durian paste also changed to 'hot' version. Not nice.

What about that two wine for sunday bufett brunch?

Care to organize one after CNY? Got those 1-for-1 promo or not?

Clopixol

Banned
Reaction score
got any recommendations for good shabu shabu buffet?
Shabu-Sai is not bad (note their different branches has slightly different price and promotion, so far the East-point one has the best promo) Food served is also different.... for example branch in orchard has fruits, but east-point does not.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
HAPPY CNY ALL
HUAT AH !

can recommend me some non-HDL hotpot places please?
must be buffet LOL to save money

plannign to go after work so not able to queue at HDL...

Da Miao Hotpot 大妙火锅 ... not buffet
Guo Fu Hotpot Steamboat

okay de mah?

Guo Fu the best Liao. No time limit. Now Im not keen to go to shabu which always slap a time limit on it

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.