The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPYJ86

Reaction score
You can try Joe, ex-Rolex technician. Just bring down your watch and let him take a look and quote.
b9dNgG3l.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Thanks for sharing. Appreciate it.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does it gets too thick?

This one is personal preference la.

My wrists are small, so there will be 3 layers of material at times but the 20mm straps are soft and flexible so not an issue for me. I find the 22mm stiffer as the material used is different so some people may find it undesirable, but this is like asking me if I find a watch too large for my wrist, I can only share my opinion which may very well be different from yours.

Bubbletea333

Reaction score
hey guys can give me some opinions? which one will choose if u are the one buying

1)Orient Automatic Sun And Moon Male Brown Leather Strap Watch RA-AK0001S00B RA-AK0001S

2) Orient 2nd Generation Bambino Automatic FAC00002W0 Men Watch

p.s. I'm not able to post pics, otherwise will upload the pics here

many thanks! :)

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys can give me some opinions? which one will choose if u are the one buying

1)Orient Automatic Sun And Moon Male Brown Leather Strap Watch RA-AK0001S00B RA-AK0001S

2) Orient 2nd Generation Bambino Automatic FAC00002W0 Men Watch

p.s. I'm not able to post pics, otherwise will upload the pics here

many thanks! :)

As first watch or?

Edwardtzy

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Just checking if anyone has any good deals/lobangs for the 2018 released Cartier Santos Large from local ADs?

Thanks a lot!

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This place best email them to check stock, some stuff can take 6mths and up to ship. If they cannot find AD they can cancel order
Ultra fast shipping, omg
xlNcaoLl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ultra fast shipping, omg
xlNcaoLl.jpg

Great! I have inquire about their speedy moonphase and was told 6 mths wait. They have to reach out to AD to obtain stock to ship. Joma reviews mixed, I am happy your experience is pleasant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.