Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Scums will go all out to stop us from winning the league. It'll be a huge game. Must win for number of reasons.
Ba....ba....but.... What if...

Just..... A big WHAT IF...

Manure decided to let us win?!?!
And then they win MC?!
So that we can win the title away from their noisy neighbour this season????

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

gt_5454

Master Member
Reaction score
It’s about time Ole runs out of luck and his team runs out of steam and form to lose his 1st game against the champions Liverpool 😀

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

And then they win MC?!

Whahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaa.
Good laugh.

greenhse

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

And then they win MC?!

If this happened, I promise not to laugh them for a year.

hardtounderstand

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Liverpool current kit is best seller ..again
It is no secret that Liverpool are on the up right now.

The Reds are joint top on points in the Premier League with a game in hand, recently announced a record-breaking £125million pre-tax profit and after reaching the Champions League final in May last year are into the knockout stages of the competition this term to launch another bid to clinch the trophy.

And not to mention they boast some of the world's best players in their squad while having one of the best managers in football at the helm.
At the very least all of that makes it an incredibly exciting time to be a Liverpool fan.

And supporters have been rushing to show their support by wearing the club's colours because for the second year in a row the latest team kit has become the highest selling in Reds' history.
uch is the demand for the 2018/19 kit, Liverpool have moved to establish a pre-order system, which is being set up to go live later this month in anticipation of stock replenishment.

A statement on the club's website read: "Due to significant demand for our home kit, we are currently out of stock of many of our home kit items. The 18/19 kits have been the most successful in our history.

"In order to meet this demand, we have placed a further reorder of home shirts and we're working hard to ensure supporters are able to purchase as soon as possible.

"Supporters will be notified as soon as the kit is available to pre-order in mid-February."
his season's shirt retains the red pepper colour and retro styling that made the previous term's New Balance kit the biggest selling in the club's history at the time. A small number are available in the Liverpool FC store.
They reintroduced a collar to the home shirt which also features 'linear jacquard stripes' on the front which are 'inspired by the landmark architecture of the redeveloped Main Stand'.

The Reds have worn New Balance shirts since 2015/16 having previously worked with their affiliate company Warrior from 2012/13.

Clearly, with the previous two home kits consecutively being the highest-selling kits in Liverpool's history, the partnership has been incredibly fruitful for the Reds.

However the current arrangement, which is worth around £45million per season, expires at the end of the 2019/20 campaign.

And managing director Billy Hogan is leading the club's pursuit of a new deal which recognises Liverpool's thrilling resurgence as a dominant force both in the Premier League and the Champions League under Jurgen Klopp.

anchester United have the most lucrative contract in the top-flight as they bank around £75million per season from Adidas. The Reds believe they should be commanding that kind of figure.

The ECHO understands that discussions are underway with New Balance over a possible extension but Liverpool are also open to offers from rival kit suppliers such as Adidas, Nike and Puma.

The Reds have worn New Balance shirts since 2015/16 having previously worked with their affiliate company Warrior from 2012/13.

The partnership has been successful with last season's home kit the highest selling in the club's history.

However, if New Balance want to retain it they will have to offer Liverpool a hefty increase on the current terms.

As well as United, Arsenal (Adidas £50m per year), Manchester City (Puma £50m per year) and Chelsea (Nike £60m per year) all currently earn more than Liverpool from their kit suppliers.

hardtounderstand

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"I was vomiting and everyone was a little bit scared," Wijnaldum explained. "I didn't train on Friday and I didn't sleep at the hotel either because they thought I might infect other players. The manager called me and said 'do you think you can play?' I said I was as positive as I could be, though in the morning I was still weak.

"The tablets helped [the knee] a lot but even at half-time I had to run off to get to the toilet. I ran inside and I managed to control it…"

Source

Unbelievable, what happened to him and he still managed to put in that good a performance. First class attitude.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just saw the message on LFC store.

First time I see LFC official store say OOS
Need to do back order and pre order

Wow!!! Gin.... And to think he scored that goal... Put in that MOTM performance

Last edited:

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Why the team always go oversea training camp but ome back Liao play like sai

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

daylight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just saw the message on LFC store.

First time I see LFC official store say OOS
Need to do back order and pre order

Wow!!! Gin.... And to think he scored that goal... Put in that MOTM performance

new balance hit jackpot again.
they will seriously need to cough up more dough for the new contract.
many other like addidas n nike will be interested

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
new balance hit jackpot again.
they will seriously need to cough up more dough for the new contract.
many other like addidas n nike will be interested

Carousell got the rumoured Nike kit on pre order now... LOL

cwcyenk

Master Member
Reaction score
"I was vomiting and everyone was a little bit scared," Wijnaldum explained. "I didn't train on Friday and I didn't sleep at the hotel either because they thought I might infect other players. The manager called me and said 'do you think you can play?' I said I was as positive as I could be, though in the morning I was still weak.

"The tablets helped [the knee] a lot but even at half-time I had to run off to get to the toilet. I ran inside and I managed to control it…"

Source

Unbelievable, what happened to him and he still managed to put in that good a performance. First class attitude.

Ok. That's the reason why I saw him chiong into the tunnel when the half time whistle blows, while others are walking towards the tunnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.