SUSS Part Time 2019/07

cheesiepotato

Reaction score
@qwertyuui @yves77 hi! i also went for the logistics interview on 9th! may i ask if you all are also from related job scope(supply chain etc?)

yves77

Reaction score
@qwertyuui @yves77 hi! i also went for the logistics interview on 9th! may i ask if you all are also from related job scope(supply chain etc?)

really! then we all went to the same day interview. Yes I am currently working in a freight forwarding industry for about 9 months now. previously i was doing trade and warehousing for about 2 years. how about you?

cheesiepotato

Reaction score
really! then we all went to the same day interview. Yes I am currently working in a freight forwarding industry for about 9 months now. previously i was doing trade and warehousing for about 2 years. how about you?

im currently working in a shipping company for almost about a year cause i just graduated not long :) what time was your interview? :s12:

Cokewinpepsi

Reaction score
Hi there! I’m going to have an interview at SUSS for facilities and events management soon. I received an article along with my interview email, does that mean I have to write essay for it? Hope some kind souls can help me with this!

cheesiepotato

Reaction score
I'm a guy ~ i was the second batch to enter the room with the regular lady.

eh then i might not recognise you cause there were quite a few guys that went for the interview that day :s13: i got interview by the guy not sure if he's the head? :s22:

Phiaphia

Reaction score
Hi, i am keen on SUSS part time business course, but i don't have relevant diploma and ielts or toefl (only got NAFA diploma cert, was a foreigner, now SC),:( currently working as sales n marketing executive. do you think i have chance to be accepted ?

mudd_m11

Reaction score
Hi everyone!! Any BSWK applicants here? Im on provisional offer and waiting for results in May. So much going on in my mind. What is everyone doing while waiting for the acceptance result?

mudd_m11

Reaction score
Hi, i am keen on SUSS part time business course, but i don't have relevant diploma and ielts or toefl (only got NAFA diploma cert, was a foreigner, now SC),:( currently working as sales n marketing executive. do you think i have chance to be accepted ?

Just go for it. I too do not have relevant diploma and GCE eng D7. I worried so much whether i get accepted or not but if I dont try, i wont know. So I applied for BSWK and i received provisional offer for 2019/07. As for Eng language, if you do not have do not have a B4 grade or ielts or toefl, you need to take and pass an eng lang test. Im thinking of taking ielts and get an exemption.

yves77

Reaction score
You've already received a provisional offer? Mine still 'processing'. When did you apply? Do you go for any interview?

mudd_m11

Reaction score
You've already received a provisional offer? Mine still 'processing'. When did you apply? Do you go for any interview?

Actually I applied for 2019/01 intake in the early sept but it was unsuccessful and I was given an offer for 2019/07 intake instead. I think i went for interview in october.

yves77

Reaction score
Actually I applied for 2019/01 intake in the early sept but it was unsuccessful and I was given an offer for 2019/07 intake instead. I think i went for interview in october.

wow thats fast. nowander you got your provisional offer early. congrats anyway!

yves77

Reaction score

personally i feel you should just try and apply! all the best

Samuel-K

Reaction score
Hi Newbie here, I am working for a few years in the engineering industry. And was thinking of getting a part time degree.

Currently I am holding a Dip cert with GPA 2.39 and an O level English D7, am I still eligible to enroll?

Was considering taking either Building and Project Management or Electronics or Human Factors in Safety.

orinyori

Reaction score
Hi Newbie here, I am working for a few years in the engineering industry. And was thinking of getting a part time degree.

Currently I am holding a Dip cert with GPA 2.39 and an O level English D7, am I still eligible to enroll?

Was considering taking either Building and Project Management or Electronics or Human Factors in Safety.

You are eligible to enrol but whether you would be offered the program would also depend on the grades of other potential students who are also applying. If you want to do the degree, just apply! :) All the best!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.