Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

winningeleven

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much is a reasonable amount to pay pi for 1.3 fit bros?

If PI 1.3 fit comes with solar film , leather seat , reverse cam and sensor and the overall cost is less than 65k. Then it is justifiable to buy from PI for a 5 - 6k saving.

But if u have to pay 66 - 69k for it. As long buy from AD at 70k.

rashcrash

Reaction score
If PI 1.3 fit comes with solar film , leather seat , reverse cam and sensor and the overall cost is less than 65k. Then it is justifiable to buy from PI for a 5 - 6k saving.

But if u have to pay 66 - 69k for it. As long buy from AD at 70k.

Thanks bro!

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For bread and butter car models, PIs profit tend to be thinner, so it is more worth to buy from them.

However, it is good to do ask more questions and state the accessories clearly in the deposit receipt, including any top-up, expected delivery period etc.

Going forward, as the quota drops the sales will also drop. Hence, I foresee that majority of the ADs and PIs will need to increase the profit margin to sustain.

So the best time to buy a new car is 2018 to 2019.

j.o.i.d

Reaction score
Do some rrsearch and comparsion and call different PIs to ask on their package. Some will have hidden cost, some dont. I did mine and eventually gotten from edmund motor, good deal, no hidden cost

Hi Guys, i am really keen on getting a fit/jazz but unsure what are the considerationd between the 2. I would want to go for the cheapest model possible. Is that a bad choice?

K20A

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do some rrsearch and comparsion and call different PIs to ask on their package. Some will have hidden cost, some dont. I did mine and eventually gotten from edmund motor, good deal, no hidden cost

Their fit selling price is higher than jazz. Dun see the logic.

aromilk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone installed an afternarket steering wheel audio control to their Honda Fit? Mine came w/o it and am wondering if it is worth installing

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If is for the hype, then forget it lah.
Since you should have tuned to without having it. lolz

Orphan

Reaction score

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone installed an afternarket steering wheel audio control to their Honda Fit? Mine came w/o it and am wondering if it is worth installing
If by ”aftermarket” you mean something like this:

sr110_clip.jpg

... then don’t bother, it needs line-of-sight and the strap rots and breaks after a short period of time.

If you mean to fit a stock steering audio control, you have to be mentally prepared that you’re probably to spend more than you thought ... chances are you will need to replace your clock spring as well, and then if you’re using an aftermarket HU you may or may not need to buy an interface module between the HU and the steering control.

aromilk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If by ”aftermarket” you mean something like this:

sr110_clip.jpg

... then don’t bother, it needs line-of-sight and the strap rots and breaks after a short period of time.

If you mean to fit a stock steering audio control, you have to be mentally prepared that you’re probably to spend more than you thought ... chances are you will need to replace your clock spring as well, and then if you’re using an aftermarket HU you may or may not need to buy an interface module between the HU and the steering control.

Yup. Is stock steering audio control. All in plus clock spring is $440. But can only toggle between the various modes and vol control. Cannot answer phone calls. Seems like no point then.

kakoutan

Reaction score
Hi can you pm your Pi please? Thanks!

Done :D

This is looking dangerously like the old thread, so, just to clarify, this PI is I find on SGCarmart one, and subsequently bought from. I went KM, called up a few PIs and also PM'd for lobangs from fellow forum users. Searched for complaints and checked on CASE webpage to verify they really CASETRUST SVTA Accredited :D

It's not a secret or anything, but I rather not risk flouting forum rules.
At the time I buy, they had the best price. Was wary since buying from PI instead of AD. Dealer turned out very trustworthy, offer has no gimmicks. So it's personal experience.

HondaJG

Reaction score
:D :D

Jazz/Fit petrol in all their different trims also selling like hot cakes lah.
Jazz/Fit getting a lot of love in SG.

doh really see much Jazz on the road. the highest count on the road is still Vezel/HRV :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.