Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
same as our staff cohesion... why must go out of the company, why must go overseas, why cannot do within the company building

i guess its more for team bonding

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
same as our staff cohesion... why must go out of the company, why must go overseas, why cannot do within the company building

i guess its more for team bonding

Bond ** lah LOL... like what I alway so told those Hokkien staffs or old birds when the senior mamagement goes for annual mgmt staff retreats

The 4 pts we lost was a direct hit in the face on this bonding, played like 11 individual strangers than as a team. Players travel to and fro, jet lag, weather changes, body climatises...etc

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The bonding, you see them so mochi, hi five, hug each other, bro here bro there, all wayang want lah, in the end come to performance bonus, increment, better pay, most people is for themselves one lah...
24 hours overseas , everyday bonding with your supervisor, really jin happy, esp the boss's pet

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's a little unfair to blame it on their overseas training camps on the losses, no? It's not like they're going there solely for leisure. A fresh change of scenery can sometimes be refreshing and invigorating.

This is the team that is level on points with City (a monstrous team this season, mind you) with a game in hand. Surely our players deserve to train abroad if Klopp and co. deems so and the conditions fit.

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The bonding, you see them so mochi, hi five, hug each other, bro here bro there, all wayang want lah, in the end come to performance bonus, increment, better pay, most people is for themselves one lah...
24 hours overseas , everyday bonding with your supervisor, really jin happy, esp the boss's pet
Footballers team bond over beer can Liao :s13:

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's a little unfair to blame it on their overseas training camps on the losses, no? It's not like they're going there solely for leisure. A fresh change of scenery can sometimes be refreshing and invigorating.

This is the team that is level on points with City (a monstrous team this season, mind you) with a game in hand. Surely our players deserve to train abroad if Klopp and co. deems so and the conditions fit.

Last trip even if cancelled won't change much due to injuries in defense and midfield especially.

Good to take them overseas to get away from the pressures and stress of remaining in Liverpool.

urbanturban

Master Member
Reaction score
Last trip even if cancelled won't change much due to injuries in defense and midfield especially.

Good to take them overseas to get away from the pressures and stress of remaining in Liverpool.

This year's P&L looks good. Time to spend some of that record profits on overseas trips.

Anyway, i find it strange that these millionaires have to share rooms on trips.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This year's P&L looks good. Time to spend some of that record profits on overseas trips.

It's to get them to familiarise with each other.

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

So can hug each other to sleep :o

/jk

I think it's to suit the "bonding" theme but then again, not surprised if it's also to cut costs :s13:

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't know if I see wrongly? Aaron ramsay getting paid 400k per week at juve! Is that the norm now?

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiyah, if the coach and manager can retain talent and let the team deliver satki result... they recommend you, the management see no problem with it and back the coach and manager, then can get it loh, otherwise you yourself how skillfull by yourself also no use...

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He goes to Juve as a free agent in the summer as he is no longer on contract with Arsenal.

Arsenal gets nothing. Since Juve pays nothing to Arsenal in transfer fees, player gets to negotiate a bigger than usual pay package.

To answer your question, not the norm, but can happen as in this case when an in-demand player has run down his contract and becomes a free agent.

Don't know if I see wrongly? Aaron ramsay getting paid 400k per week at juve! Is that the norm now?

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He goes to Juve as a free agent in the summer as he is no longer on contract with Arsenal.

Arsenal gets nothing. Since Juve pays nothing to Arsenal in transfer fees, player gets to negotiate a bigger than usual pay package.

To answer your question, not the norm, but can happen as in this case when an in-demand player has run down his contract and becomes a free agent.
Then Juve is taking him at a time that is advantageous to him, not many people can make it this way...

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Take me as an example, long time ago i work, i beg for pay raise to match market rate because i need the money at that time, management no approve. Then when i used my network to find another job can give me pay raise, agree to it le, go resign then they say can give me pay raise too, but i already agree to other so still have to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.