Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gdgame

Reaction score
Should have DT holiday trip. Go for a good 2 week is the best

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

That will be like a small elite group of 10 for every year. Is at Midview City and saw the tent set up. I remember last time they use to have it at Harbourfront Centre. Maybe too many DT Drivers or Budget cut already. It will be a dream to bring all DT Drivers for a two weeks vacation now l guess.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think those DT drivers rather drive then go for holiday even if foc lol

Tmr 11-noon siam sin ming area later all go online same time GG
That will be like a small elite group of 10 for every year. Is at Midview City and saw the tent set up. I remember last time they use to have it at Harbourfront Centre. Maybe too many DT Drivers or Budget cut already. It will be a dream to bring all DT Drivers for a two weeks vacation now l guess.

Elnin0

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, my dashboard and windscreen will be very hot under hot sun even with solar film. Previous owner of my car got put. But still on.

Do you think I should change windscreen solar film or put cloths on my dashboard?

Is it 3M solar film very good?

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, my dashboard and windscreen will be very hot under hot sun even with solar film. Previous owner of my car got put. But still on.

Do you think I should change windscreen solar film or put cloths on my dashboard?

Is it 3M solar film very good?

Dun bother lah... Any brands under hot sun, dashboard also hot. :s13::s13:

Ronnyboy123

Reaction score
Earlier today was at the carpark of sumang walk. There was this taxi who was alighting passenger who had just alighted. Seeing that he wasnt going to move out anytime soon, i waved my hand to gesture tks to him and moved out. Immediately, he honked at me and gave me the wtf u ***** noob look.i couldnt control and lol which probably made him more worked up. My point is we as drivers, so many hours otr. Havent we seen enough of all these and oredi immuned to all these ****. Why do i see so many drivers (taxi phv or pvt) getting so worked up over trival matters? Havent they drove long enough otr to accept it as a job hazard? Left me pondering for awhile today lol...

Ronnyboy123

Reaction score
Earlier today was at the carpark of sumang walk. There was this taxi who was alighting passenger who had just alighted. Seeing that he wasnt going to move out anytime soon, i waved my hand to gesture tks to him and moved out. Immediately, he honked at me and gave me the wtf u ***** noob look.i couldnt control and lol which probably made him more worked up. My point is we as drivers, so many hours otr. Havent we seen enough of all these and oredi immuned to all these ****. Why do i see so many drivers (taxi phv or pvt) getting so worked up over trival matters? Havent they drove long enough otr to accept it as a job hazard? Left me pondering for awhile today lol...

Eberyone is only trying to tan jia.... why make the driving experience worse by reacting as such..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.