Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
“Village Survival, The Eight” Shares First Group Posters For Second Season

Village-Survival-The-Eight-1.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MOMOLAND Gearing Up For March Comeback

On February 12, it was reported that the group would be making a comeback in March with a new album. Their last release was their mini album “Fun to the World” in June of last year. Since then, they have been focused on promoting in Japan.

In response to the reports, a source from their agency MLD Entertainment stated, “MOMOLAND is currently preparing a new album with the goal of making a comeback in mid-March. The date for their comeback has not been set yet.”

0b538cba965e45b7835cc81009768613.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Park Seo Joon Confirmed To Appear In Soccer Player Son Heung Min’s Variety Show

On February 11, tvN stated to news outlet Sports Donga, “Park Seo Joon will appear on the program ‘Sonsational’ (literal title), which will center around Son Heung Min. However, the specific details have not yet been decided. The two of them are close, so we just had a meeting for now. We will inform you once the specific details about the program are confirmed.”

Son Heung Min is a famous soccer player who currently plays for the Tottenham Hotspur Football Club in the English Premier League as well as the South Korean national team. “Sonsational,” a portmanteau of Son Heung Min’s last name and the word “sensational,” is a program where Son Heung Min will talk about the future of Korean soccer with the people who helped him become who he is today. He’ll also look back on starting off as a boy living in Gangwon Province to becoming a player in the English Premier League.

Park Seo Joon has been chosen as one of the people who will appear on the show. The two stars are close and sources said the meeting was arranged at the last minute. The actor shared a snap from the meeting on his Instagram with the caption, “Happy Sonny Day.”

6c317a8c73da4310a3954e98c757986d.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TWICE’s Tzuyu and Chaeyoung (Hanlim Arts School Graduation)

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are a year older than most 2019 graduates as they took a break before entering high school. They both expressed gratitude for their teachers and school friends. Chaeyoung also revealed, “Our members congratulated us this morning. Nayeon gave us flowers with handwritten cards. I was touched.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IZ*ONE’s Kim Chae Won (Hanlim Arts School Graduation)

Kim Min Ju, who is also a Hanlim Arts School student, attended in support of Kim Chae Won. Kim Chae Won remarked, “I sincerely thank everyone who has congratulated me on graduating,” and added, “As I have become an adult now, I want to show more maturity as IZ*ONE and Kim Chae Won, and I want to impress by improving myself in various areas.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fromis_9’s Chaeyoung (Hanlim Arts School Graduation)

Chaeyoung graduated from Hanlim Arts School with the support of all fromis_9 members. She shared, “When I entered school three years ago, my goal was to debut. I am so happy to have debuted as fromis_9 and to attend graduation with my members.” She added, “Congratulations to the many people graduating today, and I will work to impress with fromis_9 again this year.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GWSN’s Anne (Hanlim Arts School Graduation)

Anne graduated with the support of her GWSN members, including current Hanlim Arts School students Minju and Lena.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SinB look totally hip and trendy in 'EVISU's 2019 S/S photoshoot making film

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ITZY debut music video 'DALLA DALLA' hits 14 million views on Youtube in the first 24 hours.

DzKQ4XcUcAAs-BK.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Red Velvet Answers Fan Questions And More | Exclusive Interviews - iHeartRadio

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Produce 48's Han Chowon, Son Eunchae & Go Yujin @ Hanlim Multi Art School Graduation Ceremony

DzKru7VUcAAtlF6.jpg

DzKrvd7V4AA4PSt.jpg

DzKrwsbUwAAj0WR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.