BTO 2019 FEB - Official Thread

LinnnX

Reaction score
And when roughly will the result be announced? And only the ones who got the ballot will get notified? If those who don't get picked will they be notified that they didn't get picked?

For BTO results will be out in about 1.25 months which is 1 months and 1 week time. People who don’t get queue number will be notified as well. They will say that queue number is way exceeded the number of flats provided.

Solid_snape

Reaction score
Anyone know when is the estimated timeframe to collect keys ? Not sure if want to wait for BTO or go for resale..

Maleficent666

Reaction score
Anyone know when is the estimated timeframe to collect keys ? Not sure if want to wait for BTO or go for resale..

For this launch? Estimated earliest 2023. If don’t want to wait so long for BTO and don’t want it as soon as resale, then maybe can look into SBF?

HCS_HCS

Reaction score
For your reference.

Boon Lay Glade: 3Q2022
Jurong West Jewel: 2Q2022

Fernvale Vines: 4Q2022 to 1Q2023

Kallang Breeze: 3Q2022
Towner Crest: 3Q2023

For this launch? Estimated earliest 2023. If don’t want to wait so long for BTO and don’t want it as soon as resale, then maybe can look into SBF?

HCS_HCS

Reaction score
We're looking at last week of March 2019 (around 25th onward).

For BTO results will be out in about 1.25 months which is 1 months and 1 week time. People who don’t get queue number will be notified as well. They will say that queue number is way exceeded the number of flats provided.

bluesoundz

Reaction score
Wow thanks😊

you don't have to key the postal code for the new project. When filing your application, just key in your postal code of your parent's place under the MCPS application page, the system will tell you if it's within 4km or not.

If you want to see the map, just key in your current postal code of ur parent's place for BOTH:
https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BB292KM/BB292KM_ENQ

• Your parents'/married child's residential property
  • The HDB resale flat you intend to buy

click Accept,
Click here to see the area with blocks that are within 4 km of your parent's/married child's property.

that you can see the map liao

AaronZzZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they must buy and stay at another place that is within the 4km still. otherwise you will forfeit your BTO flat.

MCPS is very serious, parents cannot move out of the 4km radius while the BTO flat is being built and till 5 years after you get your BTO flat. So don't anyhow apply if your parents cannot commit!

I called and checked. If you BTO under MCPS, your parents cannot move beyond 4km radius from your BTO. If they need to move, it must and can only be within 4km. Before that they would have already signed an agreement to say they cannot move beyond 4km radius and HDB is able to track.

Your flat will not be forfeited but your parents will be bound to this 4km selection throughout your waiting period and MOP. After MOP, they can buy anywhere outside 4km.

Hope this helps anyone who has the same question.

Last check:
4rm Kallang/Whampoa
Units: 663
Applications received: 353

Fast and furious. lol

Solid_snape

Reaction score

Didn’t manage to get a good number during the nov SBF.. and the missus is eager to get a house to move in soon as we are hitting our 30s. Oh well

hazardhut

Reaction score
If I apply for one, can my parents also apply for their senior citizen BTO at the same time at the same project site?

Sent from Careeach HR using GAGT

HCS_HCS

Reaction score
Update for 4rm Kallang/Whampoa at 5pm
Applications received: 745

Lots of serious buyers for this project.

I called and checked. If you BTO under MCPS, your parents cannot move beyond 4km radius from your BTO. If they need to move, it must and can only be within 4km. Before that they would have already signed an agreement to say they cannot move beyond 4km radius and HDB is able to track.

Your flat will not be forfeited but your parents will be bound to this 4km selection throughout your waiting period and MOP. After MOP, they can buy anywhere outside 4km.

Hope this helps anyone who has the same question.

Last check:
4rm Kallang/Whampoa
Applications received: 353

Fast and furious. lol

Maleficent666

Reaction score
Didn’t manage to get a good number during the nov SBF.. and the missus is eager to get a house to move in soon as we are hitting our 30s. Oh well

Yeah.. understood. Honestly if financials allow for a resale, then why not? Besides the flat being a little older, anyway there are so many choices!

Actually I’m worried myself, because BTO is quite a long wait. Not forgetting it won’t be a guaranteed good queue number. I was thinking if by a certain age I still can’t secure a BTO, then I’ll just pray (for myself or the future husband) to be able to afford a resale. Haha.

rayne90

Reaction score
Hi all,

If I have typo to amend after my submission where can I do it ?

Thanks in advance ..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.