[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Is his faction buff worth getting? (think so)

will u spend 3 stones on him? (No)

In term of priority, unless you have 雷丁 or good tank, 粉毛 is the top unit (among the 3) you should invest in. OP AF. :o

Incoming OP 粉毛 (SR Almeda) getting bishop troops.

zpJsRif_d.jpg

Phalanx for Grenier. He would be the stand-in glory tank for any maps that ledin cannot tank for now.

5OSH8KH_d.jpg

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah. So fast got people with angels Liao. This is then the ultimate bragging rights. Lol.

iapRdcZ_d.jpg

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Not sure how many bros here use empire team.

帝国队

帝国我没有玩过(我连巴恩哈特和利昂这两位帝国核心人物都没有),只有一些组队的印象和群里帝国玩家的交流的印象,但是我觉得过度的云游戏是伤害新手攻略的,所以只能泛泛说一下

虽然说是帝国,但是因为帝国角色大多数都有黑暗或者战略阵营的户口,所以一般来说帝国往往是向帝国\战略\黑暗三个阵营混合的方向发展,也可以看到论坛很非常多自称帝战黑玩家,就是指这种发展方向

帝国是一个非常有趣的阵营,他表面上看上去和光辉很像,非常的全面,什么角色都有,各种地图都能应付,但是他和光辉有一个决定性的不同,即帝国角色除了利昂以外,实际上是一个互相配合的阵营,角色大部分都有着丰富多样的功能,但是输出却并不足够:

巴恩哈特(皇帝)一裤兜子的功能技能花样繁多,但是一个超过1倍的攻击技能都没有;巴尔加斯虽然有非常出色的防转攻技能,但是受限于坦克需要保护队友和开护卫技能,实际上远不如雷丁的双倍反击实在;亚鲁特缪拉(元帅)更是需要高星支撑和需要暖机的大后期英雄;依梅达尔(女王)在专属出来之前害队友掉血一直是个很头疼的问题,而且女王缺少单体治疗,目前帝国玩家基本放弃女王转用更加强力的双奶了;艾格贝尔特几乎被绑定在固伤本里

数来数去,最后帝国只有利昂一个人能打,所以前期推图是非常头疼的问题,几乎就是利昂一回合杀一个怪的磨过去,不像光辉或者公主,摆出来一个阵型有3到4个强力输出点,所以纯帝国确实是很难用很不方便推图的一个阵营,早期开服时被推崇的1皇4将阵容基本已经逐渐被玩家放弃了

但是和帝国的近亲阵营战略就不一样了,因为战略可以放弃巴恩哈特这个超绝手,转而摆出利昂、元帅、露娜的3输出手,顺带元帅的超绝解决了地形卡住利昂的问题,再外挂波赞鲁+拉娜的黑暗体系来解决法系输出问题(平民玩家拿不到这2个SSR可以培养SR海恩),帝战黑阵营就成型了,而帝国的皇帝目前则被当作一个特定解来应对一些需要功能性步兵的地图(比如神殿瓦尔基里),这是目前帝国的主流玩法

关于帝国的角色理解,我不敢说太深,不过版头有一位被称作“皮卡丘”的大佬有丰富经验,我推荐这部分可以参考他的一个帖子:
[https://nga.178.com/read.php?tid=15153930&_fp=2]

https://nga.178.com/read.php?&tid=16071799

Some terms explained:
推图= clear maps
输出手 = dps
外挂 = Add-in members from other factions.
超绝手 = faction buffer
元帅 = altemuller
双奶 = Tiaris/Liana

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Got people stubborn like my friend going for pure faction ?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Got people stubborn like my friend going for pure faction ?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Well, glory, princess and SM works well as pure faction. Empire, due to Leon's overhype, most people have to go for empire faction. Not realising Leon is better off in the SM faction that is not available in the newbie banners.

Not pure faction, just like u said earlier, has to waste one turn for a 2nd faction buffer.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Well, glory, princess and SM works well as pure faction. Empire, due to Leon's overhype, most people have to go for empire faction. Not realising Leon is better off in the SM faction that is not available in the newbie banners.

Not pure faction, just like u said earlier, has to waste one turn for a 2nd faction buffer.

He want to run protagonists faction. I said good luck.

Another team he want to run is pure dark faction. I said to him good luck again. Lol

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
He want to run protagonists faction. I said good luck.

Another team he want to run is pure dark faction. I said to him good luck again. Lol

Whale ah? the basis of these factions he is aiming for are all SSRs. lol. Commoner like me want also cannot.

And seriously... dark how to run pure......

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Whale ah? the basis of these factions he is aiming for are all SSRs. lol. Commoner like me want also cannot.

And seriously... dark how to run pure......

Each month 300 dollars considered whale ?

Dark faction got no healer. That's why I said good luck to him.

Bozel faction buffer
Lana magic dps
Atemuller tank
Emperor stunner cum rojak tank
Sophia horse

Dark also Not strong enough to one shot enemy

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
His team have to rely on self heal

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Each month 300 dollars considered whale ?

Dark faction got no healer. That's why I said good luck to him.

Bozel faction buffer
Lana magic dps
Atemuller tank
Emperor stunner cum rojak tank
Sophia horse

Dark also Not strong enough to one shot enemy

Dolphin liao.

U mean sonia bah.

Yah...must use off-faction healer and seriously no strong phy dps.

If he has a lot of members of the protagonist team, its better than dark bah. But protagonist team also no strong dps. (Dieharte is the strongest, Matthew has to slot in faction buff so his ability to dps go down)

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Dolphin liao.

U mean sonia bah.

Yah...must use off-faction healer and seriously no strong phy dps.

If he has a lot of members of the protagonist team, its better.

Unless u consider emperor as one. Lol

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Unless u consider emperor as one. Lol

Aiyo... emperor hit like paper. If u get altemuller, I think u go straight to SM fac and kick emperor out loh.

2 days left... I give up on Luna. Hope u have better luck than me.

(Oops. I thought that banner end on 14/2. Lol. Ok, can still try until 20/2)

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Aiyo... emperor hit like paper. If u get altemuller, I think u go straight to SM fac and kick emperor out loh.

2 days left... I give up on Luna. Hope u have better luck than me.

(Oops. I thought that banner end on 14/2. Lol. Ok, can still try until 20/2)

he still got use in arena. but other than that i try not to use him.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Btw, I have an easier time in rift/story with grenier and his phalanx as tank now. It feels easier to have a real lancer tank.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Altemuller just joined me. I find luna not as strong at the moment despite pimping as much mdef on her as possible already. Read elsewhere she needs the bow and upgrade stars to be good.

Now with my new altermuller should I change to his faction instead. How to build his ideal team?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.