2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

Elysium87

Reaction score
Is there a suitable adapter where you can listen to songs and charge your pixel 3xl at same time? I'm looking for it

njstone9

Reaction score
Make sure they got original telco receipt for warranty claim. I have asked service center and they say they wont honor third party shop receipts. In the event when there is no telco receipts, they will take the manufacture date of the phone into account

U can also wait for google store promotion to purchase

Does anyone know if there will be a Valentine's day discount for the Pixel 3? I heard that in the US there's big discounts coming up.

njstone9

Reaction score
One other thing, I just tried to activate haptic feedback on my Pixel 2XL (I know this isn't the same thread but...)

It appears to be broken. Is this a common problem? Seems a big hassle to go all the way down to get it fixed and not have the phone for a few days.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Joined the pixel club. :D

1z5rqkh.jpg

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
XL or normal ? Thinking want to get one too but the price turn me off leh

Normal. Don't like the notch on the xl and prefer a smaller phone.

I signed starhub 2 yrs contract $50/mth with 13gb data, phone price $448 which I feel is still ok. Works out to be about $30 subscription payment per month and the phone is free compared to non contract phone price from outside shops.

Last edited:

kryptonit3

Reaction score
One other thing, I just tried to activate haptic feedback on my Pixel 2XL (I know this isn't the same thread but...)

It appears to be broken. Is this a common problem? Seems a big hassle to go all the way down to get it fixed and not have the phone for a few days.
don't think is a common issue.. do head to LG service center den.

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Mine is pixel 2 XL too. I all along disabled this. But tested mine to be still working upon reading your post. I dont think its a common issue.

vodcast

Reaction score
Hi guys.. just got my pixel 3 xl 2 days back and now there is this black band around the phone that just came out suddenly.. anyone can point me in the right direction on where I can go-to for warranty claims or repairs? My unit is from Starhub! Appreciate it guys..

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.. just got my pixel 3 xl 2 days back and now there is this black band around the phone that just came out suddenly.. anyone can point me in the right direction on where I can go-to for warranty claims or repairs? My unit is from Starhub! Appreciate it guys..

Its at the first post of this thread

phayze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any photo of how it look like?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.