BTO 2019 FEB - Official Thread

suxalot

Reaction score
Yah but that is the reality lor. A lot of people just apply for fun and wait and see because... “$10 only mah”.

But like that also not right. Then what if serious buyers get lousy number or dun even get number. Then end up the units go to SBF/ROF. Sian leh!

Wombatking

Reaction score
Hello, my combined income is 8,500. I am intending to apply for the matured Kallang Whampoa bto. Parents within the 4km radius.

Does this mean that I don’t get any grants at all?

mesmeriz3

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello, my combined income is 8,500. I am intending to apply for the matured Kallang Whampoa bto. Parents within the 4km radius.

Parents staying within the area & grants are two different things altogether

Bluebird33

Reaction score
First time applying bto.. anyone know what’s the odds of actually getting it based on past exercises? Applied for the Kallang one.

Milner_24

Reaction score
so many couple can afford it?

What is the control in place to prevent wilful application?

HLE?

funnycow

Master Member
Reaction score

HDB-Grant.png

bugis78

Reaction score
The price for Fernvale used to be cheaper compared to older bto within the same area.:eek:

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow today just opened already oversubscribed for 4rm kallang/whampoa

cashec

Reaction score
Don't need rush to do HLE

You will need to have a valid HDB Loan Eligibility (HLE) letter when you attend the selection appointment. Eligible applicants will be invited to submit HLE applications in batches.

misstt

Reaction score
anyone knows if the SK one is a "BTO project with shorter waiting time"?

the cost price includes the OCS (floor and door etc) which is PPVC but the estimated completed time is no diff from the normal bto??

asking cos it affects whether first timer get 85% or 95% allocation of units

skarfy

Reaction score
The grant for kallang Whampoa is only 5k right? Can we not use the grant so that once MOP can apply bto again as first timer?

mousse swiss

Reaction score
Wonder how many of the Kallang/Whampoa first time applicants are serious buyers. To afford the 4-room unit comfortably, an estimated minimum combined income of 9k is needed.
Or maybe young Singaporeans really rich 😂

herovic

Reaction score
i have just applied for the flat with my fiancee however the status of my application keep reflects as public scheme instead of fiance/fiancee scheme. Am i doing smth wrong in the application?

alalakam

Master Member
Reaction score
i have just applied for the flat with my fiancee however the status of my application keep reflects as public scheme instead of fiance/fiancee scheme. Am i doing smth wrong in the application?

It’s the same don’t worry

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.