Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya loh KNN... cannot train indoor one meh!

And having taken his team to Dubai last month during a similar break, Klopp has explained why the squad will again go overseas.

"We will go away for a couple of days just so that they can really focus on training, so that we don’t have to drive between sessions - home and here again, things like that," said the Reds boss.

“Just a little change of scenery and do it again. It always worked out pretty well for me as a manager when I had the opportunity to do it, being 100% focused, having a couple of meetings

Klopp explains about the warm weather training during the Bournemouth post-conference. I am not a fan of these warm climate training break as well because we tend to lose our flow after that. :s22:

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It can get rather depressing during winter in the UK. Gloomy skies, biting cold wind and rain.

The warm weather training brings with it some much needed sunshine and uplifts the mood.

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Bad news on Dejan Lovren. Difficult to see him being ready for Bayern now. Hasn’t played since he limped off v Wolves on Jan 7. Liverpool had initially named him in travelling squad for Marbella. Could well be Fabinho/Matip at ** next Tuesday #LFC https://t.co/RC8gng6QEd

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
Bad news on Dejan Lovren. Difficult to see him being ready for Bayern now. Hasn’t played since he limped off v Wolves on Jan 7. Liverpool had initially named him in travelling squad for Marbella. Could well be Fabinho/Matip at ** next Tuesday #LFC https://t.co/RC8gng6QEd

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

woah unbelievable. It seems like our center backs were made of glass this season. Only VVD is injury-free. Fab-VVD partnership still instils some confidence but fab-matip could be a disaster against a team like Bayern.

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

I think VVD is just an extraordinarily efficient player.. so any chance of injury is kept to a minimum. Too bad he can't play the first CL leg.

Lovren surprisingly has quite a bad rep for going on MC after playing a certain number of games - I remember reading it somewhere.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lovren surprisingly has quite a bad rep for going on MC after playing a certain number of games - I remember reading it somewhere.

:s13: World Class Defenders , not just Lovren, are like that one... usually a few games fit then :s22:

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We need to buy a new **. Lovren, Gomez and Matip are frequent visitors to the sick bay.
To be fair, Gomez and matip got injured due to clashes with other players. It's expected and unfortunate. To add another perspective, we have been very lucky that vvd isn't injured.

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.