RP Science Notes/6P

TreeSpirits

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking forward to having a head start before I start school this April by doing my own self-study. I'm not sure what's the contents that I'll be learning and hope that any seniors would be kind enough to share their notes or 6Ps so that I'll get an idea of what to expect in school. I'll be dng Biotechnology by the way.

heymee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking forward to having a head start before I start school this April by doing my own self-study. I'm not sure what's the contents that I'll be learning and hope that any seniors would be kind enough to share their notes or 6Ps so that I'll get an idea of what to expect in school. I'll be dng Biotechnology by the way.

Next week RP is having exam....is good that you prepare ahead...meanwhie relax...join the orientation , get to know your seniors....:D

Sugarcoated

Reaction score

Do check their notes as syllabus might change. Don't copy blindly!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.