Gwab love us deep deep..

Got Liho...got chopsticks n spoon..
Time to work ..eat in car

Life of a DT

Last edited:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jin jelly, throw pen to be diamond tier nao!!!!

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
STOCKING UP CARTONS OF REDBULL IN CAR N OTR NON STOP 7x7=49DAYS NON STOP NAO!!!!!!

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
These monstrous drivers deserve it for the amount of hours spend on road.

SALUTE!!!!

throw everything on hand and PENG STEERING NAO!!!!!!!!

At least lucky draw prizes are attractive. They have better venue last time

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any laojiao here I can seek advice about driving PHV?
Ok, a brief description. I kind of quit without a job some months ago. A little impusle yes, but I don't regret even as of today.
After a couple months of rest and recently started to send out CV and attend some interviews but without positive outcomes. I am thinking don't waste time. I do have ample savings to last me, but it's more of don't want to lose the momentum and stuck from the society.
I have a class 3 driving license since 2005, drove manual family car occasionally on weekends.

I have checked out Grab website and read their intro and process, but given its a service provider I thinking there should be some negative which they won't mention bah. So I thought it's best to ask the experts directly.
What should I know, do and/or prepare if I wish to explore driving a PHV for a few months and maybe longer period?

Thanks guys. :)

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Job market quite bad i been jobless since jul 2017... so my advise to u is to keep sending out resume and dun think of doing phv long term if possible.

Best combo is still ft job + part time phv

Is there any laojiao here I can seek advice about driving PHV?
Ok, a brief description. I kind of quit without a job some months ago. A little impusle yes, but I don't regret even as of today.
After a couple months of rest and recently started to send out CV and attend some interviews but without positive outcomes. I am thinking don't waste time. I do have ample savings to last me, but it's more of don't want to lose the momentum and stuck from the society.
I have a class 3 driving license since 2005, drove manual family car occasionally on weekends.

I have checked out Grab website and read their intro and process, but given its a service provider I thinking there should be some negative which they won't mention bah. So I thought it's best to ask the experts directly.
What should I know, do and/or prepare if I wish to explore driving a PHV for a few months and maybe longer period?

Thanks guys. :)

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.