Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No pengz steering , no income, but rental still rolling & rolling.
BEST OF ALL, don't need see boss face....
Other than above, the rest are pretty administrative stuffs. Attend course, get approval, choosing car rental coy....blah blah blah...
Suggest that focus 80% to get your next full time job while 20% on PHV. Because once you into PHV, focus would be the opposite.

Good luck bro!!

My 2 cents view....

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
Take license first.

Is there any laojiao here I can seek advice about driving PHV?
Ok, a brief description. I kind of quit without a job some months ago. A little impusle yes, but I don't regret even as of today.
After a couple months of rest and recently started to send out CV and attend some interviews but without positive outcomes. I am thinking don't waste time. I do have ample savings to last me, but it's more of don't want to lose the momentum and stuck from the society.
I have a class 3 driving license since 2005, drove manual family car occasionally on weekends.

I have checked out Grab website and read their intro and process, but given its a service provider I thinking there should be some negative which they won't mention bah. So I thought it's best to ask the experts directly.
What should I know, do and/or prepare if I wish to explore driving a PHV for a few months and maybe longer period?

Thanks guys. :)

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Gruber

Reaction score
All grab driver are welcome to eat buffet.
Only DT for the event

Wah lau, now then say! Chiong out now!

Oh wait...cannot.

Not driving these two days as taking wife up to Kluang for Valentine's Day getaway from the children. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.