Nintendo Switch thread - Part 3

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
$549 switch worth?

Got 1 free game, 1 tempered glass, 1 case and 3x aimbo

I asked a few stores all selling around $559-$569 bundle with 1 game of of your choice, a SP & a pouch. These store should say bundle and not "free".

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
Diablo 3 players, are you able to find party easily on switch online play? I never get any online public party play on PC & Xbox one at all.

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Diablo 3 players, are you able to find party easily on switch online play? I never get any online public party play on PC & Xbox one at all.
PC also nobody play? Lol

I must admit, I cannot play D3 without falling asleep after 30 mins. Its so boring and repetitive.

Sent from Home using GAGT

kaya14

Reaction score
Anyone knows if pro controller is cheaper in Japan?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4X using GAGT

hottiedoggie

Reaction score
Any idea if we can create a new Nintendo switch account to abuse the Nintendo switch online free trial

Elysium87

Reaction score
Any idea if we can create a new Nintendo switch account to abuse the Nintendo switch online free trial

abuse for what. everytime you create new account to get the free trial, all your game save will be different if im not wrong as it's based on individual account.

if you so cheapskate, please go get family package with other ppl. if you super cheapskate, don't play online games in switch or sell your switch

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.