Sengkang - Fernvale Vines [Feb 2019 BTO]

inhixcode

Reaction score
Who's interested? I like this project as it's just beside the LRT. Talk about connectivity and shelter. :s13:

Link: http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/bp25/launch/19feb/bto/19FEBBTOSK_page_6280/$file/about1.html

Last edited:

matchy

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Who's interested? I like this project as it's just beside the LRT. Talk about connectivity and shelter. :s13:

Link: http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/bp25/launch/19feb/bto/19FEBBTOSK_page_6280/$file/about1.html
near where

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
要步行去勝港地鐵站,大約45分鐘。同我fernvale glade差唔多。

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it's quite a long walk to seletar mall actually

and the trip to downtown core during morning peak hr can kill :(

Nikbell

Reaction score
I applied for 5 rooms, I like that the upcoming road extension would link the bto plot closer to tpe Jalan kayu exit. 5 mins drive to seletar mall, Jalen kayu stretch of eateries and that there's an eating house, supermarket zoned within the bto plot itself

HosehMourinho

Reaction score
Do you guys think that there will be more buses in the future to connect this area to punggol/sengkang/buangkok mrt?

lindayang

Reaction score
No Idea, but hope there will be more straight buses to towards town/CBD area. I'm getting depressed at the 4rm chance is getting lower everytime I checked. Gave up on Whampoa 3rm thinking that SengKang's 4rm wont be such a tough fight as compared. But i'm so wrong.. hahahhaa...

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No Idea, but hope there will be more straight buses to towards town/CBD area. I'm getting depressed at the 4rm chance is getting lower everytime I checked. Gave up on Whampoa 3rm thinking that SengKang's 4rm wont be such a tough fight as compared. But i'm so wrong.. hahahhaa...

there are private premium buses in the area that go direct to CBD in the morning.

$4 per ride iirc

raf

Reaction score

Now i am wondering if i should apply 3rm Whampoa since the chances is the highest

lindayang

Reaction score
there are private premium buses in the area that go direct to CBD in the morning.

$4 per ride iirc

Yeap, just checked with colleagues who stay near there. One took private bus about $2.50 to $3.00 another one take LRT/MRT cost is less than $2. So either pay more or take public transport and stand all the way until reach office. hahahaha...

lindayang

Reaction score
Now i am wondering if i should apply 3rm Whampoa since the chances is the highest

Now Whampoa/Kallang 3rm for 1st Timer is about 0.9 ratio, which is good ratio i suppose. But maybe over weekend will increase,

Anyway, if already submit application can change anot? lol.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.