SBF - November 2018

48sc96

Reaction score
want to ask...both applicants must be present during the first appointment ? what if one of the applicant is unable to attend.. ?

dezire89

Reaction score
Means First Timer applicants with PPS.. haha highest chances of getting a good queue number

I first timer, PPS + Married Child Priority Scheme (MCPS) for a 5 room flat, never even get a number. Maybe they see i bought a resale flat and didnt care about me :s22:

slogd3ad

Reaction score
Either GreenWeave or GreenView. You?

Any 4rm project from GreenEdge, GreenFlora, GreenRidges, GreenWeave & GreenVerge within my budget and TOP not too late or early.

I havent research more about each project pros & cons thou.

harharhar

Reaction score
want to ask...both applicants must be present during the first appointment ? what if one of the applicant is unable to attend.. ?

For selection, you can get a proxy form signed + bring relevant documents as required

Weeli85

Reaction score
can i select the unit without presence of my wife ? or i must bring an authorized personnel to represent her

If u and your wife is joint, than both booking and sign of lease need to come for signature. I think key collection no need.

authorized personnel can but very troublesome.. is like act of lawyer but the fees is quite ex..

Last edited:

48sc96

Reaction score
jialat... appointment date might clash with EDD... what alternative way do i have ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.