[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
can clear 45 first then say..

Can de.

But must really bring counter units. Like my Cherie who has the highest atk of my team do peanut dmg to lancer aniki and died to his counters and super barb. Elwin did much better even though his atk is 100 lower than Cherie.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Can de.

But must really bring counter units. Like my Cherie who has the highest atk of my team do peanut dmg to lancer aniki and died to his counters and super barb. Elwin did much better even though his atk is 100 lower than Cherie.

cherie is really good at the beginning.

now she cmi.. she can't 1 shot enemy, her talent is useless.

she got no advantage over enemy units is showing now.

advantage bonus is too big to be missed.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
tanks still very squishy.

at level 40 maps, 5-6 enemies zerg rush tank, tank also died like a dog

still cannot 一夫当关 万夫莫敌.

This game no such things de unless u super outlvl them.

Can consider using Almeda. Her tornado and debuffs really help. Give her resist spell and cast on your tank. Your tank will be immune to stun or root that makes him unable to cover.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
cherie is really good at the beginning.

now she cmi.. she can't 1 shot enemy, her talent is useless.

she got no advantage over enemy units is showing now.

advantage bonus is too big to be missed.

Against weaker or near her lvl enemies she is fast. I use her to take out stuff and fly back before too many zerk rush on my tank.

Against much stronger enemies, especially lancers, she cmi.

I don't let more than 2 enemies hit my tank at a time. Flyers and aqua units especially.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
This game no such things de unless u super outlvl them.

Can consider using Almeda. Her tornado and debuffs really help. Give her resist spell and cast on your tank. Your tank will be immune to stun or root that makes him unable to cover.

by 10 is it enough ?

seems like need to train almeda liao

总是觉得坦克不够顶

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
by 10 is it enough ?

seems like need to train almeda liao

总是觉得坦克不够顶

Tank can cover but cannot expect them to be a solid wall. They need supporters. Tiaris and Almeda are super good to increase tankiness of tanks.

If you want a 一夫当关 万夫莫敌 tank, u need tiaris, high star some more.

Last edited:

junhoo

Reaction score
For the anki gym u need to clear the level 30 on your own first before you can join lvl 30 team right ?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Tank can cover but cannot expect them to be a solid wall. They need supporters. Tiaris and Almeda are super good to increase tankiness of tanks.

play too much wow or d3.

tank is almost unkillable. lol

annoying horseman can disable guard or remove mobility of your tank.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
play too much wow or d3.

tank is almost unkillable. lol

annoying horseman can disable guard or remove mobility of your tank.

Lol. Yeah.

Resist spell is quite underrated. It's actually very good to make your tank immune to all these. Makes my life so much easier when I was doing elite 3-6

junhoo

Reaction score
Actually if u got 2 account just use ur 41 to carry ur 31 and auto all the way.

Shd be even faster.

I spend quite a lot of time waiting for other player to move. Not sure if they are lagging or what.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Added you liao bro. My nick is same as in HWZ.

Added. Wah, power account. Ledin, tiaris, Luna, Leon and lana. Straight away can aim for 雷丁后宫团

Ledin main tank
Princesses Luna, tiaris, Lana and Cherie/Chris.

Last edited:

CountDokoo

Reaction score
Added. Wah, power account. Ledin, tiaris, Luna, Leon and lana. Straight away can aim for 雷丁后宫团

Ledin main tank
Princesses Luna, tiaris, Lana and Cherie/Chris.

Yea my wife got lucky with 4L and then Tiaris haha. But her equipment sucks and she didn't put much effort into upgrading the classes.. So yea zzzz

Last edited:

CountDokoo

Reaction score
Next time ask her to pull for u lol.

Equip nvm. Later dragons and world map events drop so much SR that u will have plenty of extras.

Ya man. Actually characters are the hardest to get. equipment or class item can slowly grind out.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya man. Actually characters are the hardest to get. equipment or class item can slowly grind out.

Yeah. Then next unlocking rare soldiers is the most anticipating and have sense of achievement. Gonna concentrate on unlocking angels next week and lvl Matthew for double angel unit with Cherie. :s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.